New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    correct...i second that ilan days na lang 06 na.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    my vote goes to the xwind. if adventure is your choice, id rather pick the revo.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    blinker:my suggestion (suggestion lng nmn) to all planning to buy cars this dec. wag na wait for next yr. sobrang daming lalabas na bagong models from toyota, honda, mazda, isuzu, nissan etc.
    ...on the other hand, car companies might also want to get rid of old stock when the new models come rolling in...which means they'd offer it with discounts and/or freebies. either way, no hamr in waiting til 2006 B)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    right, i experienced that. Nov '01 ko acquired crosswind ko 50% down 12 mos 0 interest. the following year lumabas na xuv. anyway, konting sisi lang.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    Top Gear rated crosswind the last among four options for the big test among auv's; innova, everest, adventure, crosswind.
    All opinions are correct. Car magazines review certain cars, drive them around but they are more opinionated than methodical. Just like me I have my own personal choices and preferences when it comes to cars but until I become an engineer, put wires on a car hook em up to a computer, do telemetry and get the graphs and numbers etc. its only at that point in time I can say car A corners better than car B because I have the numbers to show. I can't entirely claim a car is safe just by feel, but other organizations can like the NHTSA in the US. They can claim a car is safe becasue they literally crash the cars, roll em over, put in a dummy and hook em up to wires, cameras and computers.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Konting panggulo lang: Ba't di mo consider ying APV? May mahabang thread dito with some comments from real-life owners (like me!)

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    option 1.
    i'd go for crosswind (he-he, biased)
    pros
    - reliable and economical diesel engine (11~13 km/l), although adventure's diesel engine is not far off.
    - mas maluwag and seats comfortably.
    - mas bago yung platform & mas maporma
    and as per your 1st post, all the items above were met.
    cons, wala eh,...meron pala
    - noisy diesel engine, pag nanunuod mga kids ko, have to turn up the volume..
    - "slight" tippy feel, lalo n sa xuv, xuvi and sportivo (and xtrm) models
    - matagtag
    - minor rant, interior not as nice as adventures..
    known problems : "breaking: tail pipes and radiators, pero di ko pa naeexperience, sana hindi na... as against adventures "tok" sound on steering.

option 2.
    wait for 2006, newer models will come out at dahil dito, older models will have to be competitive to meet them (sale, included accessories, etc..) and I would definitely keep an eye on the zinger, mitsubishi fan ako pero when i shopped for an AUV 2 years ago, the crosswind my choice.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    "tok"sound of adventure? 5 years na adventure ko yung "tok" na yun paglumiliko lang na may lubak... 'TOK" sound ng x-wind? bago pa lang TOKOTOKTOKTOKTOK! sound ng makina!!!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Consider also after-sales service.
    I'm a previous owner of an isuzu vehicle and their after-sales service sucks. Not to mention parts are more expensive compared to mitsu.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sa tibay at kargada, Crosswind po ko. Porma at laki, Crosswind pa rin po. Tipid sa krudo at lakas ng makina, Crosswind pa rin po. Akyatan sa Baguio or wherever na fully loaded, Crosswind pa rin po. Halata bang bias??

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Can't Decide: Adventure or Crosswind???