New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if i am to choose, i will choose the crosswind because of its sturdiness, the diesel efficiency and the space. pwede na rin i-factor in yung looks nya.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    between the two... I'll go with the Crosswind. though horror stories about Isuzu after-sales service is a big TO.

though if it were upto me... I'd stretch my budget to 900K and get a Kia Sedona instead.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    You might want to check this out:

Adventure, crosswind, innova, everest, sorento etc. car comparisons

By the way, I am now a proud owner of a VVTI Innova

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...&highlight=auv

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    crosswind ... mas pogi :-)

you may want to look for good 2nd hand crosswind as well. dami yata nagbebenta ng unit nila due to the new model release. my friend luckily got a Mar'05 XUV M/T for P790k last week. sa manila bulletin posted yung ad - check out website din.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Adventure super sport. 4D56 is bulletproof, My father-in-law's adventure has almost 200k on its odometer but still going strong (never overhauled, no oil leaks). Spare parts are more abundant and cheaper compared to crosswind. Crosswind has a better fuel economy though.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Never go for a Crosswind automatic!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    `adventure pre, hindi ka magsisi..............

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ive driven both, mas gusto ko ang hatak ng isuzu, parang ang bagal sobra tumakbo ng diesel adventure... i dunno about the gas though, pero d siya masarap idrive hehe compared to the crosswind.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    Never go for a Crosswind automatic!
    Haha bakit pare??

Actually, I was looking to get either a Corolla or Civic..lower end models..then I thought.. if i added a little more money...n i can get either advenure or crosswind. So, i'm already stretching my budget. Kasi, mahilig ako mag outing, especially sa weekends. sometimes i take my mother n my titas out... n minsan i take my cousins to watch pba games sa cuneta... or when i go out to the alabang malls, syempre, i take family or friends with me. kc sa tsikot..siksikan kmi..at least sa AUV.. medyo luwag. It seems an AUV would fit my lifestyle more than a car. I heard many good comments on the innova, pero, ayoko sa van, it makes me feel old..lol..like i should have a family already. Maybe i'll buy one for my dad someday

Salamat sa mga comments n suggestions. Plz continue if you have anything to say about the two vehicles. I'll most likely go down to a Isuzu dealership n get a test drive, same with mitsubishi.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Top Gear rated crosswind the last among four options for the big test among auv's; innova, everest, adventure, crosswind.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Can't Decide: Adventure or Crosswind???