New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hello to all. Next year, I will be purchasing either a Mitsubishi Adventure or an Isuzu Crosswind. I'm going to sell my 92 sentra a/t kasi... maraming problema!

I've been looking at the Crosswind because the price is pretty good. But then again, i like the Adventure. I'm not sure which one to get. So I'm asking if any of you have any input on which one i should get.

I do have a couple questions though. What's the price of the adventure? i've checked the mitsubishi site..n they dont show the price. Yung Mura ha N how's the room inside both of them? Spacey? KC i plan on doing a lot of travelling when we get out new AUV. This is the first time we're going to own a brand new car, we have always bought 2nd hand cars, so this is a big thing. Also, how is the fuel consumption for each?

ANY input regarding the two vehicles would be great help, your opinions are welcomed! Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    sir if you're going to buy next year pa, why dont you wait for Mitsubishi Zinger? it rumored to be Adventure's replacement.

it should also have a more modern Hyper Crdi engine.

btw, i own an adventure and i love it so much.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Onga, i saw that sa mall. Maganda talaga. Budget ko kc is.. about 800K-850K. So with that, i'm going for the lower end models of the Adventure n Crosswind. Pero..if that Zinger is in my price range..i'd look into that. What's the price po para sa Adventure? I've been looking for the price n cant find the price on their site.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Adventure
    GLX 740k
    GLS Sport 795k
    Super Sport 837k
    Grand Sport 925k

diesel variants only.

vs.

Crosswind
    XL 720k
    XT 790k
    XUV 940k
    diesel MT

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    or a vvti innova

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    KrisKros: IMHO, you're better off with an Innova. Pasok na pasok sa budget mo, classier pa tingnan.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i own a crosswind, 2004 model.

if u want a really reliable auv, il suggest the crosswind

i never drove a mitsu adventure, so i dont know.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Wag na adventure. Sikip

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    crosswind - rock solid, fuel efficient, strong pang ilalim, matalbog, mas mahal nang konti

adventure - mas tahimik ang diesel kaya lang 4d56 daw ay notorious (sabi ng company mechanic namin, though he didnt elaborate), mas masikip sa loob, less fuel-efficient than crosswind

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Crosswind - radiator problem
    Adventure - 'tok' sound

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Can't Decide: Adventure or Crosswind???