New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Below is a comparison test by Car and Driver for BMW 335i M-Sport vs Cadillac ATS 3.6 vs Lexus IS350F Sport. Car and Driver rated the IS350F Sport better over the other two.

Habemus Papem! 2013 BMW 335i M Sport vs. 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6, 2014 Lexus IS350 F Sport ? Comparison Test ? Car and Driver

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I already saw the LEXUS is350 in lexus manila.. The formal lauching will be the 11th which I will also attend.. We have the 2013 ES350, and more or less have an idea how much is the maintenance costs.

I would appreciate more if a comparo on how much does PGA, CATS and ACC charges to PMS..

BUILT IN NAVi, baka first on its class.. Tsaka OEM talaga at hindi gaya ng ibang kotse na CHINA MADE HU... Saw the HU of the IS350 F-SPORTS, really a beauty..

Quote Originally Posted by speed_kills View Post
    Ah yes, Lexus is launching the new IS very soon....2.5M for standard version and 3M for F-sport.

Some features the IS350 will have over 3-series/C-class/A4 include 306hp V6 engine, 8-speed AT, DVD, Bluetooth,built-in navi (first time in the Philippines?), all LED exterior lighting, sunroof, etc.
    Last edited by imperialv; May 31st, 2013 at 06:52 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    I would appreciate more if a comparo on how much does PGA, CATS and ACC charges to PMS..
    I don't remember how much CATS charged for PMS but it wasn't a big deal for me and I suppose it is more or less similar with the other premium brands.

But what I do remember is after the 2 year warranty expired, a previous MB I got started having problems like aircon and suspension with 100k in each repair bill. I finally had enough and sold it at a very cheap price.

I really like MB, BMW, and Audi cars as they have really cool and premium designs. But they don't seem to last here so I would think twice before buying again.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Below is a comparison test by Car and Driver for BMW 335i M-Sport vs Cadillac ATS 3.6 vs Lexus IS350F Sport. Car and Driver rated the IS350F Sport better over the other two.

Habemus Papem! 2013 BMW 335i M Sport vs. 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6, 2014 Lexus IS350 F Sport ? Comparison Test ?*Car and Driver
    Interesting review considering a 328 already costs 4.3M while the 320d is already 3.5M. I can just imagine how much a 335 will be in case it gets sold here.

The upcoming IS350 that's much faster (306hp), handles well (RWD), and costs a lot less than a base 3-series will be a strong value proposition in the premium compact sedan class.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    Hi guys,

If all done in casa, no breakdown just basic PMS. Which of three has the lowest maintenance costs.

Tie between Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
C class, 3 series or A3 based on maintenance costs?