New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Si kumander ang gagamit. Mahiram paminsa-minsan.

Price, economy, and resale value is not a factor.
    I'll pitch in two wild cards.

216 Range Rover Evoque Coupe Top Model For Sale Philippines - Find Brand New 216 Range Rover Evoque Coupe Top Model On OLX

215 Porsche Macan Diesel For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) 215 Porsche Macan Diesel On OLX

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    *confusedshoes - give the Forester XT a test drive and you'll know what jut703 has said.

Anyone has first-hand reviews on these oil-burners? It has ample amount of torque on low rpms. I guess it can match the quickness of the Forester XT.
    Headlightmag tested this oil burner. Its not as fast as the 2.5cx5

I really wish i can understand their video blogs lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sir Niky, saw your video sa TGP. Baka meron kang additional points to look at. Planning to drive the CX-3 this afternoon.
    Nice car. Check that you can find a comfortable driving position (tilt only wheel, no telescopic action) and that the ride is to your liking.

Note that the ride comfort will vary between the AWD with the big ass wheels and the base model FWD with the 16s.

Hahaha...

No.

-

Insurance pa lang, downpayment na sa "pang-masa" car.

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    *confusedshoes - give the Forester XT a test drive and you'll know what jut703 has said.

Anyone has first-hand reviews on these oil-burners? It has ample amount of torque on low rpms. I guess it can match the quickness of the Forester XT.
    Great initial torque, doesn't have the up-top punch of the 2.5 gasser, but economy is much, much better. More midrange means it's faster in the real world without having to wring it out.

No, it won't match the XT in a drag race, but in overtaking situations, the better transmission and more accessible torque means it's quicker in low speed overtaking or short squirts. But if you keep your foot buried in the carpet for more than a few seconds, it ain't going to match the XT.

And it's hideously expensive. The 2.0 Pro has decent economy, a better ride (lighter wheel-tire combo), better handling (little more lively due to the lower weight) and is better bang for the buck.
    Last edited by niky; September 28th, 2016 at 04:44 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    kung wala issue sa pambile, bile ka na lang ng Jeep Renegade 1.9M+
    Ahh, yes! I saw one. From MOA, saan ang pinakamalapit na dealer?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Nice car. Check that you can find a comfortable driving position (tilt only wheel, no telescopic action) and that the ride is to your liking.

Note that the ride comfort will vary between the AWD with the big ass wheels and the base model FWD with the 16s.
    Thank you, sir.

Napatakbo ko na yung AWD with the Bose audio system. Istorbo yung HUD na nakataas sa may ibabaw ng instrument panel. Masyadong magaan ang manibela at medyo matalbog sa likod. Parang mas maganda ang ride ng HR-V which I tested also yesterday. May be because of the wheels? Parang mas mabilis mag response ang HR-V pagtapak sa gas. Dahil AWD yung CX? Ang interior, maganda!

Meron syang iStop na nakakagulat.

Agent said, Mazda shipped only 300 units to test the market and they don't have plan to ship more. Hindi ko lang alam kung hanggang saan ang nalalaman nung agent.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Thank you, sir.

Napatakbo ko na yung AWD with the Bose audio system. Istorbo yung HUD na nakataas sa may ibabaw ng instrument panel. Masyadong magaan ang manibela at medyo matalbog sa likod. Parang mas maganda ang ride ng HR-V which I tested also yesterday. May be because of the wheels? Parang mas mabilis mag response ang HR-V pagtapak sa gas. Dahil AWD yung CX? Ang interior, maganda!

Meron syang iStop na nakakagulat.

Agent said, Mazda shipped only 300 units to test the market and they don't have plan to ship more. Hindi ko lang alam kung hanggang saan ang nalalaman nung agent.
    When i test drove the hrv, parang makupad? Mas masarap pa idrive ang mobilio na 1.5 engine lang. Ganun din experience ng kasama kong nagtest drive din. Yung cx3 ayos. Lakas ng hatak

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I'll pitch in two wild cards.
    Yung price factor ay among the 3 lang, boss.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    CX5 Pro costs as much as a CX3 TOTL. Why not the CX5?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Maybe they already have a compact crossover and a PPV ...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *confusedshoes - have you asked your wife what she really likes? There's no point pushing for options that you like when she wants something different.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast