New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

At those SRPs (and no issue on the cost - from what I read),- my take would be to buy the next level SUV,- Everest, Fortuner, MuX, Montero... And, you have more options with your ride and ride space.

Unless, wifey is constrained to that class of vehicles... Or, no space in your garage....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.7K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Why not wait for my pres to double the salary and reduce income tax that would increase your take home pay? By then you can afford the CX5, Forester or CRV.....or wait for the dollar to strengthen further and the VAT to increase and the sh!t to hit the fan.

Sorry, bitter lang and hindi pa naka move on.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
    Don't worry, bossing. Gaya ng nasabi ko sa umpisa pa lang, wala tayong issue sa pambili. What we want is the fun!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    At those SRPs (and no issue on the cost - from what I read),- my take would be to buy the next level SUV,- Everest, Fortuner, MuX, Montero... And, you have more options with your ride and ride space.
    Thanks, boss. Meron nang more spacious na SUV at may pickup na nagagamit. Kaya kailangan yung mas maliit dahil hirap sa pagparada and of course consider na din yung may nakakatuwang mga laruan.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Don't worry, bossing. Gaya ng nasabi ko sa umpisa pa lang, wala tayong issue sa pambili. What we want is the fun!

kung wala issue sa pambile, bile ka na lang ng Jeep Renegade 1.9M+

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Boss TS, I'm assuming you're not a JDM fanatic. Kasi if I will choose, no second thoughts on the HR-V. Very attractive kasi yung Mugen variant, hehe! Instantly JDM looks; no need to import hard to find Mugen body kits.

Among the choices, ok sana yung XV. Problem nga lang is yung availability ng parts (i. e. headlight, fender, bumper, etc.). According to some owners, they waited for months before dumating (not so sure though kung ganun pa din until now).

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    honda hr-v mukang sedan pag malayo. mas ok pa kumuha ng Nissan Juke at least mas mukang SUV. yan ang naging basehan ko last Feb. maka-Honda åkö pero naman, why buy a 1.1M+ sedan. walang ka-advantage advantage

mas ok pa nga XV, pero yoko nga ng Subaru. taga-introduce lang naman yan brand nyan, nag-introduce ng compact CUV 3 years ago, ginaya ng leading brands. kalimutan na sila, bågsak na sales nila.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by x.mayor View Post
    Boss TS, I'm assuming you're not a JDM fanatic. Kasi if I will choose, no second thoughts on the HR-V. Very attractive kasi yung Mugen variant, hehe! Instantly JDM looks; no need to import hard to find Mugen body kits.

Among the choices, ok sana yung XV. Problem nga lang is yung availability ng parts (i. e. headlight, fender, bumper, etc.). According to some owners, they waited for months before dumating (not so sure though kung ganun pa din until now).
    Unless you ran into some serious fender benders or a big accident of sorts, only then will you worry about such parts replacement. There are already a lot of XV's on the road so I assume the fear of parts availability is outweighed by its usefulness and versatility.
    Last edited by Egan101; September 28th, 2016 at 02:42 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks, both. Crossover kasi ang gusto. Mataas ng kaunti.
    That's the thing, hindi mataas yung CX3. When you ride one parang sedan lang din talaga.

Mas masikip sa Mazda 3, kasing baba lang halos ng Mazda 3, mas mahal sa Mazda 3.

If you want something higher that's still fun, CX5 Pro.

If you want something fun and money isn't a problem, get the Forester XT. No other CUV under 2M performs like it. Yes the Forester is bigger than your original crop of choices, but it's very easy to drive around town because the Forester offers very good visibility all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If you want something fun and money isn't a problem, get the Forester XT. No other CUV under 2M performs like it. Yes the Forester is bigger than your original crop of choices, but it's very easy to drive around town because the Forester offers very good visibility all around.
    No love for the CX-5 Skyactiv-D?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *confusedshoes - give the Forester XT a test drive and you'll know what jut703 has said.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    No love for the CX-5 Skyactiv-D?
    Anyone has first-hand reviews on these oil-burners? It has ample amount of torque on low rpms. I guess it can match the quickness of the Forester XT.
    Last edited by Egan101; September 28th, 2016 at 03:25 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast