New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    kung may unpaved roads, definitely subaru xv. andun ung grip/control ng AWD + ground clearance. Pero kung minimal lang naman un and eventually magiging paved na rin, cx3 ako =).

overall maganda ung mga choices, its a good 'problem' to have.
    CX-3 actually has a better AWD system...

Still small inside, but if you're only ever sitting in front, you won't mind.

The XV has one of the best rides in the class... but I think the CX5 is better... livelier to drive.

-

If all you're looking for is something small and comfortable, the HR-V fits the bill.

The ASX is okay, but definitely on the old side compared to some of the better models out there.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    With such a constraint, have you checked your options against the length of the current Vios? I think you are looking at around less than 4.5m in length.
    Yep. I have a spreadsheet called "car dimensions.xls"

Her older sister's gen 3 just barely fits in that space.

Vios gen2 4300mm
    Vios gen3 4410mm
    HR-V 4294mm

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    We're constrained by the garage space kasi. We can't get anything longer than her current gen2 Vios.
    Thanks sa mga comments.

Another point is the size. Is there really a considerable size difference between the CX-3 and CX-5? The numbers may tell pero pag actual na pagparada sa masisikip, may diffence kaya?

Na test drive namin kahapon yung HR-V. Parang nakakalito yung parking brake na button. Auto stop is a good feature pang trapik pero baka masobrahan ng apak ng gas sa stop and go. Umarangkada?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

Still small inside, but if you're only ever sitting in front, you won't mind.

The XV has one of the best rides in the class... but I think the CX5 is better... livelier to drive.

-

If all you're looking for is something small and comfortable, the HR-V fits the bill.

The ASX is okay, but definitely on the old side compared to some of the better models out there.
    I didn't know that, but I remember stumbling on a youtube vid of a cx5 vs XV in a fairly simple 'obstacle' drive. not sure what it's called pero kurbada na pa-akyat. Lol hindi maka akyat ung XV, while the cx5 had no issues whatsoever. Guess you can expect similar performance sa awd ng cx3.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Sir Niky, saw your video sa TGP. Baka meron kang additional points to look at. Planning to drive the CX-3 this afternoon.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Lada xray nalang or 2016 Chery Tiggo 5. certified Digong brand. tapos with DU30 plate naku! sarap naman feeling blessed!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Another point is the size. Is there really a considerable size difference between the CX-3 and CX-5? The numbers may tell pero pag actual na pagparada sa masisikip, may diffence kaya?
    Some garages in old houses were designed for a time when midsize cars (aka Galant) were smaller than our current subcompacts.

When my parents upgraded from an AE111 Corolla (similar width to a CX-3?) to a CX-5 some adjustments had to be made i.e. kelangan bumaba muna ang front passenger before ipasok sa garahe.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Personally I think the CX3 is unecessary as the Mazda 3 2.0 is more spacious, cheaper, and more fun to drive
    Like what jut says, there's really not much going for the CX-3. You're better off getting a Mazda 3.
    Thanks, both. Crossover kasi ang gusto. Mataas ng kaunti.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I would wait for the toyota c-hr.

+++++++++
    If the xv is on the table, wait for the next generation model, its coming next year.
    Thanks, bro. Actually, yes. Wifey even talked about C-HR. Pero baka hindi na mahintay ang dalawang ito.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Why not wait for my pres to double the salary and reduce income tax that would increase your take home pay? By then you can afford the CX5, Forester or CRV.....or wait for the dollar to strengthen further and the VAT to increase and the sh!t to hit the fan.

Sorry, bitter lang and hindi pa naka move on.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast