New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Isa pang pwede yung Land Cruiser 80 series, again only go for genuine LHD units.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Gomez View Post
    If you maintain your truck properly hindi daw nagkakaproblema talaga, but other says they do maintain it in regular basis but still they got a problem not only from ford but most of all vehicles, but if you look from other foriegn forum you will find higher percentage of problematic cars are from american builders and No. 1 from them are made by ford. I dont know they said americans has the best technology in every way of the vehicle the question is "what about the quality"
    IF I have to choice in Vehicle I would prefer first the Quality of the vehicle, I'm OFW kaya second hand lang ang gusto kung gamit sa Pinas kasi paminsan minsan ko lang gagamitin Ayokong bumili ng brand new tapos di naman ako ang gagamit since kasama ko dito ang family ko dito. Here in abroad I use Infiniti Qx4 and only I can say is I have the best choice
    the answer is really simple:

Ford engineers never anticipated ang stop and go traffic dito sa'tin. with all those jeepneys, pedicabs, pedestrians and buses.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thankyou guys I think I will buy a used Trailblazer, It has almost all the option I need in my budget

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ngek trailblaizer, parang mababali sa gitna sa sobrang haba. tapos chevy pa. sigurado-sigurado ka na ba dyan talaga

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    kung pasok sa budget ang everest or pajero fieldmaster, dun na lang ako

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    ngek trailblaizer, parang mababali sa gitna sa sobrang haba. tapos chevy pa. sigurado-sigurado ka na ba dyan talaga
    malamang trailblazer talaga ang kunin ko, ok lang na mahaba, yon talaga ang gusto ko, I need more room at ok na rin na matakaw sa gas siguro naman di na ako ibibitin nito to full me at my desire at isa pa pagbakasyon ko lang naman magagamit. Parts is not my problem for now madami dito sa amin he he he he mura pa

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thankyou guys I think I will buy a used Trailblazer, It has almost all the option I need in my budget
    malamang trailblazer talaga ang kunin ko, ok lang na mahaba, yon talaga ang gusto ko, I need more room at ok na rin na matakaw sa gas siguro naman di na ako ibibitin nito to full me at my desire at isa pa pagbakasyon ko lang naman magagamit. Parts is not my problem for now madami dito sa amin he he he he mura pa

:thumbup:

just make sure na fresh ang makukuha mo....because at your budget meron ka na nyang makukuha na less than 20k kms ang tinakbo kung talagang swertihin ka...basta galingan mo lang ang paghahanap....

I remeber when we still had ours we sold it 150k lesser than another unit being sold....ours has 70k kms already while the newer one that I saw has only 16k kms on it and its a 2007 model...nag isip nga din kami na why not get that newer one nalang...hehe....But we didn't see the point na why we should sell our old one in exchange for an almost the same unit....

Goodluck on hunting!
    Last edited by locoroco777; April 16th, 2010 at 03:19 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    loco :: digital ba ang odo ng trailblazer ? madadaya ba yun ?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    :thumbup:

just make sure na fresh ang makukuha mo....because at your budget meron ka na nyang makukuha na less than 20k kms ang tinakbo kung talagang swertihin ka...basta galingan mo lang ang paghahanap....

I remeber when we still had ours we sold it 150k lesser than another unit being sold....ours has 70k kms already while the newer one that I saw has only 16k kms on it and its a 2007 model...nag isip nga din kami na why not get that newer one nalang...hehe....But we didn't see the point na why we should sell our old one in exchange for an almost the same unit....

Goodluck on hunting!
    medyo mataas na ang mileage ng nakikita ko sa add I think I only need to be patient

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I had a friend with a trailblazer and it is 5 seater only baka depende sa model yong may 7 seater let me check on that
    The Trailblazer came in either a 5 seater and 7 seater. The 7 seater is the Trailblazer EXT and sits a bit higher than the regular Trailblazer. If you are considering this over the Exploder keep in mind that it has been discontinued since 2009. If you are in the US that isn't a problem but since you're in the Philippines that is something to consider. If you still want a Trailblazer and gas isn't a big issue get the SS version with the 6.0L V8, it's the Chevy competitor to the Dodge Grand Cherokee SRT8, it uses the LS2 and goes 0-100kmh in under 6 seconds.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Buying a second hand 4x4 suv