New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    the TS said that the unit must be 4x4 and seats 7 or more. neither crosswind/sportive is 4x4 but can seat 7 or more

but the isuzu alterra is a 4x4 at and seats 7
    yes I can consider alterra 4x4 automatic but I think its not fit to my budget

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Sa purpose mo na aakyat ng bukirin dapat talaga 4x4, mataas torque, automatic at can ride 7 to 9....

Siguro a well maintained automatic na Nissan Patrol or even a Safari. It's built like a tank, uses diesel, malakas aircon (most Nissan cars have strong aircon) and extremely reliable. Matters where it matters the most.

Now kung gusto mo porma and you can run it around the city, go for an Expedition (not an Explorer!). Configure mo nga lang na off-roader (para sa bukid).

Had you not need to ride 7 to 9 passengers the best bet would be a Ranger, D-Max, Strada, or any hi-torque pickup. Kaso you need to ride passengers.

Old pajeros, even the ones from subic, are often over valued. They are good 4x4 but for some apparent reason sellers over value and over rate this car. Masyado kasing popular. Tagilid sa value for money

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    Sa purpose mo na aakyat ng bukirin dapat talaga 4x4, mataas torque, automatic at can ride 7 to 9....

Siguro a well maintained automatic na Nissan Patrol or even a Safari. It's built like a tank, uses diesel, malakas aircon (most Nissan cars have strong aircon) and extremely reliable. Matters where it matters the most.

Now kung gusto mo porma and you can run it around the city, go for an Expedition (not an Explorer!). Configure mo nga lang na off-roader (para sa bukid).

Had you not need to ride 7 to 9 passengers the best bet would be a Ranger, D-Max, Strada, or any hi-torque pickup. Kaso you need to ride passengers.

Old pajeros, even the ones from subic, are often over valued. They are good 4x4 but for some apparent reason sellers over value and over rate this car. Masyado kasing popular. Tagilid sa value for money
    Hind yata fit sa budget ko ang second hand automatic patrol na 4x4 e ayos nga sana yon

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    May nakikita akong Prado below 2000 model that can fit to may budget gas feed ok kaya yon?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Sir okay lang yung prado but more than 1 decade na yan eh, expect repairs that could cost you A LOT, still depends on how the owner took care of the vehicle. :oooh:

Better if you still opt for an Xwind. :massmoon:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Pajero fieldmaster will fit your budget and requirements. It is very durable and easy to maintain. Hindi ka pahihiyain nito sa bukid at hindi ka bibitinin nito papunta Baguio.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Gomez View Post
    I have really a big question mark regarding the quality of explorer kaya nga masyadong mababa ang resale value
    this wonders me too. but i found out, ganun siya kalakas sa gas, pati resale value niya, apektado.

nobody wants to buy an explorer(or any ford guzzler) kaya yung owner, bagsak presyo.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I have really a big question mark regarding the quality of explorer kaya nga masyadong mababa ang resale value
    gas guzzler kasi and madugo presyo ng parts. thats why

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    di ba? 5 seater ang trail blazer
    its a 7 seater bro...may third row seats sya.... and suprisingly economical and comfortable rather than any other american SUV within its level....

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    bro loco :: Since it's a chevy, di ba mahirap at mahal parts nun ? tsaka di ba malakas gas since it's a chevy ?

thanks.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Buying a second hand 4x4 suv