New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yes, okay yung City. It's the best all-rounder subcompact in the market if you ask me.

No, hindi mahal ang maintenance niya. My Honda is actually cheaper to maintain than my old Toyota.

No, hindi sakit sa ulo ang CVT as long as you maintain it properly (change fluid every 40k km).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Oh thank you sir for the fast reply...it means a lot to me.. thank you and Godbless..[emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by cityuser View Post
    Good evening Sirs,

Sa mga naka 2018 City po...
    Napansin ko lang sa garahe after driving in the rain this evening, may moist yung headlight ng city ko(left and right).
    Normal lang po ba to?
    2 days old honda city 2018.

TIA
    Sa akin meron ding ganyan last year. I have tried asking CASA about it and they said it is normal due to heat, water and precipitation. Months ago my car was hit in an accident which crashed my front bumper and cracked head lamps. Insurance replaced the whole bumper and head lamps. My special instructions are to tight seal the installation. Now I don't have the moist problem. Maybe it is related to the stock installation. Hope it helps.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonying0326 View Post
    Mga sir pwd ba aq magtanong, my wife and I planning to buy our 1st new car this coming june paguwi namin ng pinas,

okay po ba ung 2018 Honda City 1.5E CVT?? Ndi ba sya mataas sa maintainance balang araw?

And regarding sa CVT transmission ndi ba sya sakit sa ulo? Manual driver kc aq at wala aq alam sa makina ska nakakapag drive man aq puro hiram lng sa magulang at kapatid..

Bias ako kase I own one kaya hindi ko na pahahabain.

CVT concerns? Sa Honda SPA parang may pinalitan na sila IIRC 3 units (under warranty) if problematic probably mas mataas and madami dapat pa dun.

Like you wala din ako alam sa makina, follow the PMS. Caution sa mga optionals kase yun ang nag ja-jack ng price.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honda City is very reliable, no matter what variant it may be. It will give you years and years of worry free driving.

My only problem with it is that lies too low. I usually hit high humps or the nose drags on inclines. Then again, i'm heavy.
    Last edited by Mguy; February 21st, 2018 at 02:16 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Would you know po kelan darating yung new body for Honda city. I'm planning to buy one soon for coding.

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Given that it's a 2014 all new model... mga 2020 siguro earliest for a new body.

Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Would you know po kelan darating yung new body for Honda city. I'm planning to buy one soon for coding.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Given that it's a 2014 all new model... mga 2020 siguro earliest for a new body.
    Matagal pa pala, mauuna pa yata vios

8. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Also agree with the previous reply. Honda's every 10,000km service makes maintenance cost less expensive than before

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zedco.ph View Post
    Also agree with the previous reply. Honda's every 10,000km service makes maintenance cost less expensive than before
    Some dealerships insist of 10k km or 6 months whichever comes first. I was told by Honda Alabang that I need to come back for my 10k pms on May. [emoji33] Quite impossible as I only able pile up 1500 kms in two months of ownership... pero sa 10k kms ko pa rin ibabalik. Bahala sila

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    Some dealerships insist of 10k km or 6 months whichever comes first. I was told by Honda Alabang that I need to come back for my 10k pms on May. [emoji33] Quite impossible as I only able pile up 1500 kms in two months of ownership... pero sa 10k kms ko pa rin ibabalik. Bahala sila

Across all Honda dealership yun 10,000 KMs or 6 months which ever comes first.

Hindi ka naman pipilitin, pero kung under warranty ka and gusto mo i-preserve yun then you need to follow.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast