New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    WOuld you consider MPVs? 2nd hand cars like the Kia Carens CRDi would fit your budget. It can seat seven, is blazingly fast for an MPV and is fuel efficient. What do you think? If you really like SUVs, considering the high price of gasoline nowadays, I'd suggest you get a Ford Everest 2.5TDCi 4x2 (2nd gen). Here are four ads. Two Carens's (6M/T and 4A/T) and two Everests (5M/T and 5A/T)

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...7+Ford+Everest
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...7+Ford+Everest
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...ia+Carens+CRDi
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...ia+Carens+CRDi

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    just follow your heart pre. Ako I've just bought a brand new sedan last year pero frankly speaking, hindi ako happy. practical sya, that a yes pero iba pa rin talaga ang tinitibok ng puso mo.
    So now, I'm I a market for nissan patrol I am eying for a 2001 manual GU.. sana magkabilihan na hehe

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkoski View Post
    Ummm....ok.. how about the mistubishi strada pickup? I see that i can buy a cheaper version of it. do you think its good?

(im surprised that your gen 1 everest is that bad in consuming oil, do you even get to use it at all, coz you'll be wasting money there)
    The Gen 1 Everest and Ranger are known to be gas guzzlers, I had a Gen 1 Ranger too before and consumption is also similar around 5.5 to 6 km/L. The new CRDi models are defininetly much more fuel efficient. In the case of the Everest and Ranger, the CRDi version I think only came out 2 to 3 years ago.

I do agree with the other's if you are planning to loan it from the Bank, it's best to get brand new, interest is almost double for used cars and there is a shorte limit for loan duration. The duration is usually based on the age of the car.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    If you're buying a second hand SUV, lalo na pag 2-4 years old, check if all the payments of the vehicle are done. Unless you're willing to take a risk, it would be much better to buy a young second hand car without payments.

If I were to suggest, a 5-6 year old car with a diesel engine, and can fit 5-7 people comfortably.

Here are some choices (advertisement included):
    - Ford Everest - 2006 Ford Everest 4x2 AT
    - Mitsubishi Adventure 2007 Mitsubishi Adventure GLS Sport
    - Toyota Innova 2005 Toyota Innova G AT
    - Isuzu Crosswind 2006 Isuzu Crosswind
    - Nissan X-Trail 2008 Nissan X-Trail 4x2
    - Hyundai Tucson Diesel 2005 Hyundai Tucson 4x4
    - Kia Sportage 2007 Kia Sportage
    - Honda CR-V 2008 Honda CR-V 4x2 - Tawaran mo na ito.

Bring a trusted mechanic with you. Happy Shopping!

Hi, thanks sa mga replies. I like the innova, i heard it's really fuel efficient. Why is it that FORD EVEREST is in the list, i thought for SUVs are not fuel efficient?

Yes, i would consider MPV.

I just want a big car.

*zerzhar, matanong kita, anong kotse ang binili mo?

Naffrustrate na ko sa totoo lang, im thinking of buying a honda jazz na nga lang eh, they say kase na if ever i will buy ONE CAR in my entire life, it has to be the jazz.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    I think i decided that I will buy a STRADA, ung low end model. Ang porma eh! Kaso, diesel kaya un?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi, thanks sa mga replies. I like the innova, i heard it's really fuel efficient. Why is it that FORD EVEREST is in the list, i thought for SUVs are not fuel efficient?

Yes, i would consider MPV.

I just want a big car.

*zerzhar, matanong kita, anong kotse ang binili mo?

Naffrustrate na ko sa totoo lang, im thinking of buying a honda jazz na nga lang eh, they say kase na if ever i will buy ONE CAR in my entire life, it has to be the jazz.
    Baka naman Jazz Fanatic yan. Dami namang magandang car eh. Ok innova pero kung nagtitipid ka, again the Isuzu Crosswind would be best.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I think i decided that I will buy a STRADA, ung low end model. Ang porma eh! Kaso, diesel kaya un?
    Yes bossing, lang strada na gasoline AFAIK. Madali din maintenance niyan. Siyempre biased me.

Pero mas matipid isuzu pick-ups.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    brand new sedan, ok ka na yan...at least hinde ka manghihinayan na magbayad ng interest for 5 years then second hand lang.

then saka ka na bumili ng SUV pag tapos mo na bayaran yun sedan tapos meron ka na siguro naipon pandadag

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    to ts. why wont you take a look at the nissan grand livina. enough space and good fc and is within your budget.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    huwag mo na isipin sedan or SUV, isipin mo binabayaran mo for the nexr 5 years eh second hand..kakawalang gana yun

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Brand New Sedan VS Second hand SUV