New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    I own a sentra B13 98 model lec. I'm happy with it's performance. It's a good choice. There are B13's that are 2000 model. All of which are LEC's. If you really want a B13. but i think your budget can afford you a B14 ex saloon 1400 or maybe a super saloon series 4 1600 engine. I would recommend B13's from 98 to 2001 LEC models 1300 as these would be the simplest to maintain or the B14's of the same year/model. Stay away from getting the old model B13's as these would have more problems with their power windows. Brand New or Second Hand Car

Parts are easy to find and the price is cheap. You'll have no problem with parts. FC is from 7 to 9kms in city driving depending on traffic and the way you drive. 12 to 14kms on hiways.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I may agree with you SkyFlakes88. Recently I just help my brother-in-law to find a used car. In use purpose for his growing family and for work. (Binitawan na si Kawaski Rouser 135). The vehicle bought at a price of lower than P50k. Yes, may mga body deformation or rust (still presentable and its color). With only less spend, wheel alignment and minor tune-up. Happy na si bayaw.Brand New or Second Hand Car Before he purchased it, upon test drive, it was bit heavy to steer and FC was a bit fast. But now, sumisibat na sa arangkada takbo, (saglit lang mag-140kph sa expressway) magaan na i-drive at ramdam nya na improvement sa FC na tumipid.Brand New or Second Hand Car He and his family enjoyed it when going church, shopping and malling.

If you may ought to know,
    It was a Nissan California. Brand New or Second Hand Car

Sent from my UP+ using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Nice sir! Highly underrated car brand really.Brand New or Second Hand Car

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    naalala ko tuloy iyong nakatabi ko sa car shop recently.

he told me the nissan cefiro he was having serviced on beside my ride was bought for only 115k. by the looks of it, it was a total steal, albeit it there were a number of dimples on its kaha.

according to him, 'di naman daw ganun kalakas ang konsumo since malapit lang naman daw work niya sa kanya. he claimed it was a total upgrade since he's really a motorcycle guy but being a brand new dad made him decide to shift to automobiles

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Row View Post
    Nagbabalak ako bumili ng 1st car ko, 2nd hand lang sa ngayon ang medyo kaya. Baka 100k-120k lang kayanin. I am looking at the following cars:

Honda Civic LXI (too pricey for me i think)

Corolla Bigbody GLI (para sana EFI and mas tipid)

Lancer Itlog (may nakita kasi akong picture sa internet na ang ganda pag inayusan lancer though may nababasa pa din akong usual problems like suspension and servo)

Lancer Pizza (same with above)

Nissan Sentra Super Saloon/Super touring (B13)- for me ito sana yung pinakapractical as many car enthusiasts say na sa class level nya, mas advance sya in terms of technology sa mga kasabayan nyang kotse (timing chain, efi, etc.). and mukhang okay din naman pormahan. and mukhang mababa resale value ng nissan maybe because of the misconception na mahal pyesa ng nissan. pero dito talaga ako medyo favor sa sentra.

Tulungan nyo naman ako mga sirs.
    I prefer the look of the Honda civic lxi and to me mas maganda bihisan. I also like its perky engine.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Nice sir! Highly underrated car brand really.Brand New or Second Hand Car
    We just bought it in an online seller. *******. Brand New or Second Hand Car

Sent from my UP+ using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    I prefer the look of the Honda civic lxi and to me mas maganda bihisan. I also like its perky engine.
    Yung Nissan Sentra nga pala na tinutukoy ko is yung Nissan Sentra Series 3 (super saloon variants). Hehehe. By the way, mas pipiliin nyo pa din po ba civic kahit na timing chain na yung sentra?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yung Nissan Sentra nga pala na tinutukoy ko is yung Nissan Sentra Series 3 (super saloon variants). Hehehe. By the way, mas pipiliin nyo pa din po ba civic kahit na timing chain na yung sentra?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2015

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Better get the series 4 sir 98 to 2001 model mas pogi! Yun STA maganda kaso walang mabiling interior parts. Best to stick with super saloon Brand New or Second Hand Car

9. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Yes naman. Both timing belt or chain need to be replaced in due time. I have nothing against the Series 3 Sentra.
    Its just that for me the Civic LXi looks better. And like it or not. . .its still a Honda.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Yes naman. Both timing belt or chain need to be replaced in due time. I have nothing against the Series 3 Sentra.
    Its just that for me the Civic LXi looks better. And like it or not. . .its still a Honda.
    Issue po kasi sa belt is yun accident na maputol ito ahead of replacement period and it does happen po. When it does happen malaking gastos yan. Unlike sa chain wala ganyan problema sir. My old sentra 98 lec d pa po nagpalit timing chain till now. Even yun other sentra po na co.car ko almost 350k odo d pa rin po napalitan yun chain sir. Looks is subjective kasi sir. Yun reliability nang chain is way better than belts po talaga.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Brand New or Second Hand Car