New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    ^ grabe talaga CASA ako nga nagpalit DIY ng gauge bulbs ng crv ko. quote ng CASA 230 each. eh walong bulb kaya gagamitin. namili ako on my own, nagastos ko P210.00 for all bulbs na

ang liwanag ulit ng gauge ng 11 yr. old car ko bagong-bago
    GM,. Post ka naman ng DIY pics.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    From a purely numerical stand point, it's more plausible na bumili ng 2nd hand that's just only 3-5 years old. Brand new cars depreciate very fast in their initial years, kaya might as well have someone to take that expense for you.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    almost same situation. im looking to buy my 1st car i've read it's more practical to buy second hand because of cost and depreciation.. pero I'm thinking if okay padin ba second hand if I want to keep the car for like 10 years? No intention to sell the car after a few years naman kasi.. help please for brand new, im looking at wigo, swift, or mirage.. automatic. help please for 2nd hand, budget siguro is 300k.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddles View Post
    almost same situation. im looking to buy my 1st car i've read it's more practical to buy second hand because of cost and depreciation.. pero I'm thinking if okay padin ba second hand if I want to keep the car for like 10 years? No intention to sell the car after a few years naman kasi.. help please for brand new, im looking at wigo, swift, or mirage.. automatic. help please for 2nd hand, budget siguro is 300k.
    if you are going to keep your car for a long time and you are new to cars, it is better to buy brand new..... masasagad mo naman ang depreciation period nyan eh.... its is not a factor.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

if you are going to keep your car for a long time and you are new to cars, it is better to buy brand new..... masasagad mo naman ang depreciation period nyan eh.... its is not a factor.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    iba pa din pag brand new car..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    yes, im new to cars.. ang alam ko lang talaga is magdrive. haha if brand new, ano best choice between wigo/mirage/swift? mostly weekends lang magagamit yung car, paminsan siguro pag weekdays (mahal kasi ng parking and toll and gas if everyday siya gagamitin to and from office hehe) and pang out of town trips. saka, out of the three, alin po yung kaya makaakyat sa baguio and tagaytay? thanks so much! big help tong tsikot sa mga tulad ko na gusto magcar pero drive lang alam haha

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, im new to cars.. ang alam ko lang talaga is magdrive. haha if brand new, ano best choice between wigo/mirage/swift? mostly weekends lang magagamit yung car, paminsan siguro pag weekdays (mahal kasi ng parking and toll and gas if everyday siya gagamitin to and from office hehe) and pang out of town trips. saka, out of the three, alin po yung kaya makaakyat sa baguio and tagaytay? thanks so much! big help tong tsikot sa mga tulad ko na gusto magcar pero drive lang alam haha
    i'd go with the swift.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    might be off-topic pero ask ko nadin :sweat:

kaya po ba umakyat ng baguio and tagaytay, and long trips nadin, ng wigo/swift/mirage?

thanks so much!!!

kaya po ba umakyat ng baguio and tagaytay, and long trips nadin, ng wigo/swift/mirage?

thanks so much!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

thanks so much!!!

thanks so much!!!
    mirage and swift.... we have tried...... including byahe sa masinloc, zambales and camarines sur.
    wigo, not tried yet.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Talagang ganun kapag may car. Mapapagastos ka pa rin palagi. Never ka naman makaka-avoid rin sa mga yearly PMS at registration expenses nyan. Might as well use it regularly to gain its potential benefits of owning and having a car.

Sent from my UP+ using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Brand New or Second Hand Car