I've been stuck between 3 SUV's... so damn hard to choose
1. Audi Q5 - complete package with bang & olufsen speakers and moon roof, problem is that im pretty sure that they will update it in mid 2013

2. 2011 BMW X3 - New and good looking car, but most of the features indicated in their site is not applicable in our country ( NO heads up display, NO keyless entry go, NO rear and side cams, NO 8.8 screen). BIMMER BUMMER

3. 2011 Porsche Cayenne - complete package and very nice ride, but 2m more than the 2. it would be more of a leisure than functionality (Afraid that it wont be worth the money).

so here's when i get stuck...
initially im receiving my quarterly dividend from my parents company - im still young. i decided to invest some of it to an SUV that would fit my family including the yaya - yes... I'm a dad also

Is it worth it if i go for the cayenne but also afraid that its so expensive and just gonna be a waste of good money. or am i better off with the cheaper Q5 or the bummer.

NOTE: PLEASE DONT BASH MY POST... IM ASKING FOR TRUTHFUL AND HONEST ANSWERS ONLY
AND PLEASE WAG SABIHIN NA NAGYAYABANG LANG " BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOU AND YOU DONT KNOW ME" I wont get anything from this.

most votes is the SUV i choose...