New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jentrak View Post
    yes sir that's what i meant...the 1.4M cost of my montero back in 2011 considering the inflation and whatever economic factors will be the same value of my new everest which is 1.639M considering fact that the features are world apart...the suspension, stability, vibration and the noise on the new eve is quite good....when it comes to pulling power everest is better than the my old montero and my friends fortuner but i heard the new montero currently in local market is fitted with a better engine so i cannot compare it with my everest since i haven't driven one yet....
    Thanks bro... I see that I was not reading straight...

Can anyone confirm that the current crop of MS has a new (and hopefully better and more reliable) engine vs. the 2011 releases?

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.0K _/_/_/_/_/:laundry:_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The only difference I know of between a 2011 Montero and the current Montero is the old 4AT versus the current 5AT.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Fortuner will be a good choice

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    The 3.0 4JJ1-TC (HI) MU-X is already out now, with the 4x2 5AT at almost P1.4m range. I think it's a bang for the buck. You might want to check it out.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Is there any chance na papantay ang mga current suv sa driving comfort ng mga cuv? Ang gaganda kasi ng mga bagong model ng mga suv kaso ngalang hindi ko ma tolerate yung tagtag nila lalo na yung trailblazer. Coming from car platform cuv everytime i drove the trailblazer nahihilo ako. Sana yung upcoming montero and fortuner comparable ang ride comfort sa cuv.
    Last edited by valskie01; November 5th, 2015 at 12:26 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gusto ng misis ko ng mux, pero nagdalwang isip paggaling namen ng probinsya nitong undas. Pasahero kame sa montero, mahilo hilo siya sa biyahe. Sabi saken ang talbog daw baka ganito din un mux.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Gusto ng misis ko ng mux, pero nagdalwang isip paggaling namen ng probinsya nitong undas. Pasahero kame sa montero, mahilo hilo siya sa biyahe. Sabi saken ang talbog daw baka ganito din un mux.
    Base sa nabasa ko sa tsikot, pinaka komportable sa mga ladder frame si MU-X kumpara sa Forty, Monty, at TB (not sure vs all new Everest)... kaya lang ang malaking katanungan ay kung katanggap-tanggap na ba yun para sa misis mo.

Test drive na lang siguro makakasagot sa katanungan mo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^mas matindi tagtag ng muX as per comparisons done by australian reviewers. and grossly underpowered, again according to the same reviews.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Wag ka mag ladder frame kung nahilo hilo si misis mo sa Monty. Baka naman walang dangga sa lubak at di swave si driver....Test drive nyo rin MU-X para first hand.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    The 3.0 4JJ1-TC (HI) MU-X is already out now, with the 4x2 5AT at almost P1.4m range. I think it's a bang for the buck. You might want to check it out.
    Pinigil muna yan para itapat sa upcoming Montero and Fort. Kaya sabi ko nung launch bakit sa Thailand may 3.0 and sa Australia panay 3.0? Kaya dapat wag mainipin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast