New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Just Sharing

I used a fortuner 2.5V 2009 AT stock model for about 2 years and i hated every day i used it with a driver or when i drive it. Ill enumerate my observations on the fortuner CONS 1. Seats are hard 2. on the downhill it feels disconnected to the road specially on corners. 3. Accellleration is ok for me although a lot of my friends find it wanting. 4. Bouncy ride. PROS 1. Its a toyota reliable and parts are readily available in most cases.

Comparing it to the Trailblazer 2.8 AT 2015 Stock

Cons 1. Parts availability the waiting time for some parts is 30 to 45 days 2. Small service areas in the dealership PROS 1. The seats are softer than the fortuner although the 2015 V with leather seats feels a bit softer now compared to the 2009 model. 2. coming down from the same road where i drove the fortuner the trailblazer is more planted on the road and corners well. 3. Acceleration is very good (cant compare this directly because the engines are of different displacement and tech) 4. Ride is better than the fortuner specially at the second row. 5. Reliability yet to be tested.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    ..just got my Ford Everest 4x2 Titanium last week...so far so good..replacement po to don sa aking montero GLSV bought way back in 2011 for almost 1.4M ...the difference sobrang laki po ng difference sa ride, comfort sa features sa cabin space even sa fuel consumption...kahit un mga anak ko they felt the big difference considering na un price ng montero back in 2011 siguro almost the same value ng price ng 2.2L titanium model ng ford everest ngaun....did not pay for DI at wala akong binili sa dealer...only paid for the LTO registration at TPL...got my tint outside ng casa...hope this helps

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    ..another comparison...one time me and my colleague decided to swap our drive my montero to his fortuner during one of our weekend games and we bought agreed that monteros ride is better than his fortuner...reliability well di ko din po alam dahil un almost 4 years na ginamit ko un montero wala pa akong ginastos other then the usual cost of PM...resale value...nabenta ko pa ng 850k un montero which has a 53K mileage na...ah nagpalit na din pala ako ng 2 new tires sa montero bago ko binenta...and the other 2 tires un reserve ng montero at ng aking ranger both the same size at brand bridgestone...bale all new tires non binenta ko un montero

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    ..another comparison...one time me and my colleague decided to swap our drive my montero to his fortuner during one of our weekend games and we bought agreed that monteros ride is better than his fortuner...reliability well di ko din po alam dahil un almost 4 years na ginamit ko un montero wala pa akong ginastos other then the usual cost of PM...resale value...nabenta ko pa ng 850k un montero which has a 53K mileage na...ah nagpalit na din pala ako ng 2 new tires sa montero bago ko binenta...and the other 2 tires un reserve ng montero at ng aking ranger both the same size at brand bridgestone...bale all new tires non binenta ko un montero

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    para saakin mazda cx5 sulit sa pera ang ganda pa

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jentrak View Post
    ..just got my Ford Everest 4x2 Titanium last week...so far so good..replacement po to don sa aking montero GLSV bought way back in 2011 for almost 1.4M ...the difference sobrang laki po ng difference sa ride, comfort sa features sa cabin space even sa fuel consumption...kahit un mga anak ko they felt the big difference considering na un price ng montero back in 2011 siguro almost the same value ng price ng 2.2L titanium model ng ford everest ngaun....did not pay for DI at wala akong binili sa dealer...only paid for the LTO registration at TPL...got my tint outside ng casa...hope this helps
    Congrats ️Sir...

In terms of power and torque which is better in normal to spirited driving? Not floored to the metal ...

Ano Mas magaang dalhin? Do you feel the lack of power compare to monty and the fort

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jentrak View Post
    Bro.,- do you mean that you got your 2.2L Titanium Everest for approx P1.4M?

I checked the list price a while ago,- it is P1.64M....

Can you kindly explain what are the differences you mentioned in ride and comfort?

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.0K _/_/_/_/_/:laundry:_/_/_/_/_/

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.,- do you mean that you got your 2.2L Titanium Everest for approx P1.4M?

I checked the list price a while ago,- it is P1.64M....

Can you kindly explain what are the differences you mentioned in ride and comfort?

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.0K _/_/_/_/_/:laundry:_/_/_/_/_/

Ibig nya ata sabihin. Dun sa bili niyang 2011 na montero. 1.4m bili nya noon

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Ibig nya ata sabihin. Dun sa bili niyang 2011 na montero. 1.4m bili nya noon
    yes sir that's what i meant...the 1.4M cost of my montero back in 2011 considering the inflation and whatever economic factors will be the same value of my new everest which is 1.639M considering fact that the features are world apart...the suspension, stability, vibration and the noise on the new eve is quite good....when it comes to pulling power everest is better than the my old montero and my friends fortuner but i heard the new montero currently in local market is fitted with a better engine so i cannot compare it with my everest since i haven't driven one yet....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Nalilito ako bumili ka pa ng outgoing Everest?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast