New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    mga sirs....plan na namin bumili ng suv....ano po ba mas maganda sa 2 TBZ or 2015 ford everest

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by skyflakes View Post
    mga sirs....plan na namin bumili ng suv....ano po ba mas maganda sa 2 TBZ or 2015 ford everest
    Can you wait until January 2016 for the new Montero Sport & Fortuner?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    ^ kapag nilabas na nila yung new montero and fortuner baka 3rd or 4th quarter pa tayo ng 2016 magkaroon ng units dito sa pinas.. at paglabas ng units napakahaba ng pila at ang taas ng price plus baka may D.I pa..hehehe. at kung sakaling makakakuha ka ng units sigurado takaw carnap naman..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Probably TBZ IMHO.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I have the TBZ at the bottom of the list of SUVs. It has a Stiff suspension that even James Dicken had to get a suspension upgrade to improve his ride.

My top choices are the Everest and upcoming Fortuner if I were in the market for an SUV. And the MUX for a clear 3rd position.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    The best suv of course is what you had tested and driven for a longest time in all types of terrain. It is hard to compare which is which. Every vehicle has its own weakness and imperfections. The ride and comfort of the vehicle depends on the owner or the driver, and their experience may not be similar to others. Just my opinion.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I have the TBZ at the bottom of the list of SUVs. It has a Stiff suspension that even James Dicken had to get a suspension upgrade to improve his ride.

My top choices are the Everest and upcoming Fortuner if I were in the market for an SUV. And the MUX for a clear 3rd position.
    I have a friend with a TBZ and FJ Cruiser. Pag sasakay ako sa FJ Cruiser galing inuman steady lang ako kasi comfy ang ride. The next time sa TBZ naman naku sa sobrang tagtag parang masusuka at nahihilo ako.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    I have a fj cruzer, Everest , and tbz in the family and all seems to be fine in all the rides that I made. Exaggerated na Lang ang ibang comment sa forum na to.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    I have a TBZ. Matagtag talaga.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

Same here I also did a suspension upgrade... Pero natagtagan pa din Ako after... But after a few thousand kms. Lumambot na...

Between my tb Ltz and t6, Mas gusto Ko dalhin yung ranger.. Mas maganda tumakbo t6, samantalang pickup pa yun...

As far as other reviews are concerned on a different level pa saw Ang everest sa t6...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast