New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I think no one suggested it because (at least for most people) its ugly. Ang weird talaga ng design ng SsangYong. Personally, you wouldn't catch me driving one unless I have a paper bag covering my head Peace to SsangYong owners.

OK lang pre. Mura lang naman ang paper bag kumpara sa value na nakukuha namin sa Ssangyong.

Budget SUV? I'd go for the Forester 2.0X. I would've gone for something else a few months back. But the Foz's moonroof, AWD, and Subby rep at a budget price are just too hard to ignore.

AFAIK, the foz is the only one with a moonroof. The Foz, the Actyon, and maybe the Jimny are also the only ones with AWD/4WD at the budget level.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzzo View Post
    diba 1.7M yung forester? Have they promotional prices now?
    The cheapest Forester is less than 1.3M

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    i know this sounds off-tangent: TRY THIS: Strada 2.5 GLS 4x4- P1,090,000 + carryboy canopy- approx. 70-80k can make a good SUV substitute!!!
    Wonderful idea!!!......if you are considering an SUV (or a sport utility truck as one ad may claim) in its true sense of the word...not those car-based road queen crossovers.

1. you still get a 5-seater utility vehicle
    2. larger cargo hold at the back
    3. 4x4 capability which you cannot get at this price range for SUV (except the Jimny)
    4. spacious than the all the CUVs in the market

Perhaps the other option to achieve these features is to own the first-gen Montero Sport (5-seater, 4x4, diesel SUV)...which you can get pre-owned.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Can we make a poll here? How can I do that?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Wonderful idea!!!......if you are considering an SUV (or a sport utility truck as one ad may claim) in its true sense of the word...not those car-based road queen crossovers.

1. you still get a 5-seater utility vehicle
    2. larger cargo hold at the back
    3. 4x4 capability which you cannot get at this price range for SUV (except the Jimny)
    4. spacious than the all the CUVs in the market

Perhaps the other option to achieve these features is to own the first-gen Montero Sport (5-seater, 4x4, diesel SUV)...which you can get pre-owned.
    strada with canopy? had a strada but never considered installing one, parang mas mahirap abutin gamit sa kadulo dulohan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345