New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    202
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinblank14 View Post
    very tempting kasi yung nakita ko, 2004 xtrail kaya lang gas saka out of budget din naman hehe. lancer 2007 mx at for 200k vs vios 2007j?
    If thats the case stay away sa xtrail po, haha
    My vote goes to lancer mx, its much quicker than vios, space much better pa, fuel consumption mas tipid ng konti si vios but not so huge difference naman.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    44
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by erdiedizon View Post
    If thats the case stay away sa xtrail po, haha
    My vote goes to lancer mx, its much quicker than vios, space much better pa, fuel consumption mas tipid ng konti si vios but not so huge difference naman.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    About sa spare parts pag nasiraan mahal po ba siya compared sa vios?

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    202
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinblank14 View Post
    About sa spare parts pag nasiraan mahal po ba siya compared sa vios?

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Almost same lang din yan, personally I used both cars here in overseas, I like the lancer vs vios. My opinion basta japanese cars available mostly ang spare parts nila. I saw your other post, sakin lang wagka sa mga second hand korean cars. Hehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    44
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by erdiedizon View Post
    Almost same lang din yan, personally I used both cars here in overseas, I like the lancer vs vios. My opinion basta japanese cars available mostly ang spare parts nila. I saw your other post, sakin lang wagka sa mga second hand korean cars. Hehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nakakatemp kasi ang low mileage na newer kia sir. Price point lamang siya dont know kung worth it vs vios or lancer. Btw, bakit po pala i should stay away with korean cars na 2nd hand? May history po ba sila?

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    202
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinblank14 View Post
    Nakakatemp kasi ang low mileage na newer kia sir. Price point lamang siya dont know kung worth it vs vios or lancer. Btw, bakit po pala i should stay away with korean cars na 2nd hand? May history po ba sila?

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Haha thata just me ayaw kuna talaga sa mga korean cars, I used to owned chevrolet optra and aveo, parts not widely available po. Ofcourse second hand cars expect some wear and tear na. Hirap pumili ano? Stay kanalang sa option mo na vios vs lancer


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    44
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by erdiedizon View Post
    Haha thata just me ayaw kuna talaga sa mga korean cars, I used to owned chevrolet optra and aveo, parts not widely available po. Ofcourse second hand cars expect some wear and tear na. Hirap pumili ano? Stay kanalang sa option mo na vios vs lancer


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mahirap nga po lalo limited budget. pang family lang naman din kasi yung purpose ng car. noted sir about koreans. natetempt lang ako kasi may nagoffer 2010 kia rio 22k mileage lang. alam ko wala tong safety features like airbags malamang abs wala din to.

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    202
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinblank14 View Post
    mahirap nga po lalo limited budget. pang family lang naman din kasi yung purpose ng car. noted sir about koreans. natetempt lang ako kasi may nagoffer 2010 kia rio 22k mileage lang. alam ko wala tong safety features like airbags malamang abs wala din to.
    No regrets yan sa lancer and vios basta maganda condition makuha mo. Bring ka ng mekaniko pag decided kana. Good luck po


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    44
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by erdiedizon View Post
    No regrets yan sa lancer and vios basta maganda condition makuha mo. Bring ka ng mekaniko pag decided kana. Good luck po


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Salamat sa input sir. Nahijack ko ata thread ni ts. May mekaniko akong kilala.

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,112
    #49
    How about for the Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 2001 model for less than Php250k? Is this a good price already?

    Also, any opinion on the following points?
    - fuel consumption
    - parts availability/maintenance
    - handling

    Ride looks very similar to this, except with better wheels:


  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,024
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    How about for the Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 2001 model for less than Php250k? Is this a good price already?

    Also, any opinion on the following points?
    - fuel consumption
    - parts availability/maintenance
    - handling

    Ride looks very similar to this, except with better wheels:

    at that price, i expect it will be one of them port irene cars.
    "B" plates.
    saayyy... what happened to the court ruling, that these cars would not be allowed registration anymore? that they would not be allowed to be used on public roads anymore?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Best 2nd hand for 200k max budget.