New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ljgreatness View Post
    Hi All! I'm new here sa tsikot. I don't know how to start a thread kaya dito ako napunta.

First time buyer ako and beginner na driver.
    Ang choices ko are hyundai accent 1.4 e mt, mirage g4 1.0 glx mt and kia picanto ex 1.0 mt.
    Hindi sila nagkakalayo ng price kaya hirap ako mag decide.

Purpose ng car is pamasok ko araw araw. Q.c area lang. Single ako and walang ibang passenger. Gf ko lang.

Thanks in advance sa input niyo.
    Sa looks, Accent gets my vote.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi All! I'm new here sa tsikot. I don't know how to start a thread kaya dito ako napunta.

First time buyer ako and beginner na driver.
    Ang choices ko are hyundai accent 1.4 e mt, mirage g4 1.0 glx mt and kia picanto ex 1.0 mt.
    Hindi sila nagkakalayo ng price kaya hirap ako mag decide.

Purpose ng car is pamasok ko araw araw. Q.c area lang. Single ako and walang ibang passenger. Gf ko lang.

Thanks in advance sa input niyo.
    Get the biggest car you can afford.

That said, I'd get the Vios J, and train to be the best and most courteous driver I can be...

Finally, when it's time for an upgrade, join the Vios Cup and let out all the rage!

O, di ba mas okay yan? ^^

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    Get the biggest car you can afford.

That said, I'd get the Vios J, and train to be the best and most courteous driver I can be...

Finally, when it's time for an upgrade, join the Vios Cup and let out all the rage!

O, di ba mas okay yan? ^^

Hahaha Thanks sa advice. Na realize ko 6'0 pala ako. Pero infairness nagkasya naman ako sa lahat. I tried eon and and i10 di ako nagkasya sa loob. As much as possible yung entry level lang kasi gusto ko. Pero hirap din ng konti kasi sa van and jeep ako nagpractice ng driving. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    May napanood ako na review about sa mirage G4. Nakuha nila yung Manila to Baguio ng ave fc na 26km/l. Is that true? Kasi baka bias sila kasi review yung ng Mitsubishi. Btw, What are you driving?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hahaha Thanks sa advice. Na realize ko 6'0 pala ako. Pero infairness nagkasya naman ako sa lahat. I tried eon and and i10 di ako nagkasya sa loob. As much as possible yung entry level lang kasi gusto ko. Pero hirap din ng konti kasi sa van and jeep ako nagpractice ng driving. hehehe
    i believe the grand i10 has a bigger passenger space than the regular i10..
    i am also very picky about passenger and leg space..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    May napanood ako na review about sa mirage G4. Nakuha nila yung Manila to Baguio ng ave fc na 26km/l. Is that true? Kasi baka bias sila kasi review yung ng Mitsubishi. Btw, What are you driving?
    FCs always have to be taken with a grain of salt. we all drive differently from each other.. our routes are different.. etc..
    i have an innova diesel MT, and surprisingly, other similar owners as me that i have compared with, our FCs are surprisingly tightly clustered together, despite the differences in our driving habits and routes..
    i have a new wigo AT, and it's giving me 8 km/li, even as it's still not broken in..
    Last edited by dr. d; November 13th, 2014 at 11:42 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    FCs always have to be taken with a grain of salt. we all drive differently from each other.. our routes are different.. etc..
    i have an innova diesel MT, and surprisingly, other similar owners as me that i have compared with, our FCs are surprisingly tightly clustered together, despite the differences in our driving habits and routes..
    i have a new wigo AT, and it's giving me 8 km/li, even as it's still not broken in..
    Bro.,- by how much would you expect to improve the km/L once it's broken in?

Our Innova Gas AT is doing 8Km/L average with wifey and myself riding almost all of the times,- that means practically, it is doing 16Km/L. for us.. .... Not bad..... [Of course, your diesel fuel is 20% cheaper than gasoline)

Now our City is doing 10Km/L,- and that's even better for wifey and myself,>>> am not pushing my luck here.... :peace:

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.0K:drive1:
    Last edited by CVT; November 13th, 2014 at 12:17 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Having driven it several times... yeah... kaya. All you need is a long enough, flat enough road, and the discipline to stick to 80 km/h, and 26 km/l is a piece of cake.

To do the 29 km/l they do in other eco-runs, you'll need to stick to 70, lower your AC use... or even forego it altogether, and practice good momentum driving and drafting.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    I'm sorry dr.d I'm a bit lost in this part, what will happen after breaking in? Do you mean fc is higher when not yet broken in?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I'm sorry dr.d I'm a bit lost in this part, what will happen after breaking in? Do you mean fc is higher when not yet broken in?
    yespo.. it is the experience of many car owners, that their FC improves remarkably after breaking the car in.. in my case, it took me 10K km to break my car in. that's when it improved from 6-7 km/li, to 9-10 km.li..

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Battle of the Subcompact Cars (Mirage, Fiesta, Wigo, Brio, etc.)