New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Press Go Advance to avoid double post.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Now I feel really confused. I want to get the Ertiga Dreza but when I saw the Chevrolet Spin, I liked it as well. The turbo diesel engine is making me want to buy it instead of the Ertiga. Some say that fuel economy is at 18km/l.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Chevrolet spin will be discontinued after a brief stay. Better stay away from American cars. Americans don't even buy. Most prefer Japanese or German cars

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Wow american car... 😂

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by effsandoval View Post
    Now I feel really confused. I want to get the Ertiga Dreza but when I saw the Chevrolet Spin, I liked it as well. The turbo diesel engine is making me want to buy it instead of the Ertiga. Some say that fuel economy is at 18km/l.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Ask the owners of the Spin how much the PMS cost is, and other stuff related to the ownership of the car.

If you are ok with the cost of ownership then, buy one.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Up ko lang dahil daming nag tatanong ng brand new recommendations eh

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Do you have some info about updated review/comparison for this 3 cars? Most i read was already a year old and there lots changes already, price(srp,discount,promos) and features. I planing to buy one of this and still cannot decide. Already talk to sa and reasearch for each car and still had some doubts. Hope you can help me here. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    My sister is planning to buy a compact mpv. What can you suggest to buy in terms of the following criteria:
    1. fuel economy
    2. comfort(in terms of suspension)
    3. 3rd row/luggage space if 3rd row is up

Thank you

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    My wife prefers how the mobilio rides over the ertiga, if it is any indication of how comfortable it is, even though its abit subjective.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    We will be getting the mobilio next month. I can't say for the fuel economy yet pero based sa mga reviews na nakita ko, mostly fuel efficient naman daw. Comfortable naman yung ride nung natry namin at maluwag pa ang space sa likod with 3 rows of seats up.

Watch this video para mas maliwanagan ka.

DRIVE Season 3, episode 1 - YouTube