New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Accent hatch crdi. Anything less (esp gasoline powered) will leave her wishing she still has her old crdi getz. Masyado underpowered yung mga gasoline car choices for her not to be sorry after, baka bawiin pa nya yung getz sa iyo. Sanay sya sa pocket rocket na getz so dapat pocket rocket accent din ang kapalit.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Same specs ba yung engine ng bagong accent sa previous getz/accent crdi?

Alam ko lang 6 speed manual tranny yung bagong accent hatch, since a cousin of ours had one.

My sister and I had breakfast earlier and told me that she's narrowing her choices to the accent hatch, the new city, vios 1.5 and mazda 3 1.5. She is willing to stretch her budget a bit more.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Baka mabitin sya sa mga gasoline 1.5L at manibago sa higher fuel costs. Better get the Accent CRDi. Same series parin yung engine pero mas malaki at mas malakas.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Volkswagen Polo Notchback?
    Its 888k and its a 1.6 diesel manual

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Hi, just wanted to offer an opinion kasi nag test drive ako all of April this year ng different cars from different dealers. Between the Hyundai Accent hatch, Vios, Mazda and new Honda City, pinakanagustuhan ko ang new City for the handling and creature comforts. I'm a woman, too, so I think your sister will find the interiors and the general feel of the new City very comfortable and worthwhile for the price. Mazda 3 ang second choice ko. But for fuel efficiency, the Accent beats them (because it's diesel). I test drove the Honda City in Global City. Maganda ang service ng mga agents kahit maraming tao. If she hasn't tried it, give it a whirl. Of course, I ended up with a totally different car, but I was seriously thinking of the new City.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hyundai diesel car. getz.. accent.
    but if she wants to take a leap of faith, go for the wigo. from what i read, it offers the better fuel efficiency..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Very rare nga yang CRDI na Getz. I'm in the market for those last couple of years. Kumakarera ako ng ganyan dati, hindi ko maabutan. :D

The Accent hatchback would be a good 'upgrade' for her.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Very rare nga yang CRDI na Getz. I'm in the market for those last couple of years. Kumakarera ako ng ganyan dati, hindi ko maabutan. :D

The Accent hatchback would be a good 'upgrade' for her.
    Meron pala talagang Getz CRDI. Kala ko ricer lang yung nakita ko sa Commonwealth at naglagay lang ng CRDI na badge. hehe

Kaya pala malakas humatak, at yung driver sobrang harot malakas din maghamon.

BTT, I'd suggest Accent CRDI na nga lang kasi sigurado maninibago si sis mo after seeing how quick the CRDI Getz is. At baka magkatotoo ung sabi sa taas na baka bawiin pa Getz sayo hehe I-push mo na siya sa Accent hhi

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    I would say stick with Hyundai and get herself an accent hatchback crdi. If she doesnt mind going for a gasoline engine car she can get a vios. But may I also suggest she try out the Suzuki Swift?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Hyundai crdi pa rin, diesel engine inside a sedan, matipid at matulin...

For a gas engine, I will get the all new yaris.. Pero kung gusto nya may underchassis frame, chevrolet spin hehehe....

Matipid rin and Honda Jazz di ba?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Bagong kotse