New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Hello sir... I feel your doubts... But I have to say that Toyota's are very reliable cars. We have our Toyota LiteAce in the garage and it still runs good. Boring nga lang. Our Toyota now clocked at 99, 547... Konti nalang para maging 100K kms.

Thank you for your testimonial with the Adventure. If you already have a big AUV, why not choose something like the New Vios, Hyundia Getz or Kia Picanto? I believe your wife is going to drive it?
    oo nga naman sir kung may auv na po kau kuha nalang kau ng mas maliit. o kaya kung hanap nyo po ung tibay ng adventure ninyo pde naman adventure po ulet kunin ninyo halos ka presyo lang naman ng avanza j ung glx adventure. diesel na tapos power windows/sidemirror pa

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    diba avanza eh gawa sa malaysia. mas na-downgrade pa from Fortuner na gawa sa thailand

anyway the aveo is available in the US and other 1st world countries, that only means pasado sya sa quality control

kaya pala takang-taka ako favorite nakawan ng spare tire yun fortuner and innova, yun pala puwede kuhain ang gulong kahit walang access sa loob ... that's what you get for the Toyota name, you pay more for the brand but less on the 2k7 up standard features.
    Last edited by oldblue; August 9th, 2007 at 12:54 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    sa pix kopalang kasi nakikita ang avanza e pero kung sa hitsura din ang usapan gusto ko sya compare sa aveo.ayaw ko ng ilaw ng aveo sa likod

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    yun kcng aveo eh parang pina macho na vios ang ichura niya. siguro mas matatag sya sa vios??? sa avanza naman ok n rin kc 7 seater xa. sa 1.3L, kung every week or 2 weeks sya lagi napupuno, di ba bumaba performance niya kc lagi pagod makina? yun bang laging mataas rpm niya...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Daming Avanza 1.3 J dito

Yung 1.5 G AT ng utol ok na ok lakas ng aircon, malakas ding humatak, sa acceleration parang MT.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    go for avanza 1.3j... malaki space sa loob and matibay yung vvti na engine. mas affordable pa maintenance.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hello guys, i'm glad to know there's such a forum like this. This is my first post. I'm still in the process of deciding what car to buy. My first. I'm interested to get the toyota avanza. Is the engine of avanza 1.3 J exactly the same as that of Vios 1.3 J. I've read somewhere that Vios 1.3 J is the most fuel efficient car in the country. So i'm thinking that Avanza 1.3 J has the same efficiency. Am I right?

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    go for avanza

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhorec 6 View Post
    Hello guys, i'm glad to know there's such a forum like this. This is my first post. I'm still in the process of deciding what car to buy. My first. I'm interested to get the toyota avanza. Is the engine of avanza 1.3 J exactly the same as that of Vios 1.3 J. I've read somewhere that Vios 1.3 J is the most fuel efficient car in the country. So i'm thinking that Avanza 1.3 J has the same efficiency. Am I right?

Magkaiba ang engines ng Avanza J and Vios J.

www.toyota.com.ph

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    mag avanza ka na. iba na pag toyota

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
avanza j or chevy aveo