New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hi guys, what do you think?

Kung tutuusin ang habol ko lang sa Avanza G is the dual airbags; dun sa Innova E driver side lang. Size-wise i'd prefer a smaller car, but i think i can adjust naman

tia

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'd go with the Innova.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same here.... the innova.
    aside from the fact that it is bigger, it has a more powerful engine.
    better looking too.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Seat belts are enough. Drive safe, go with the bigger car.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if your garage and/or neighborhood are too small, it's avanza. otherwise, innova...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    All Innova variants come with Driver and Passenger airbags, even the J and E so no need to worry. Having said that, the Innova is a much better vehicle. Roomier and more efficient (if you're getting the D4D).

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    sa pag pasok ng 2013 model , dual airbag po lahat ng variant ng innova,

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    sa pag pasok ng 2013 model , dual airbag po lahat ng variant ng innova,

interesting news sir. Pati po yung J? Seems di pa updated yung specs sa Toyota Makati

i was pretty sold on the Avanza up til now...a friend expressed regret over his choice, sabi bitin daw yung size, power, etc. i don't have a problem driving small cars but the driver seat/area did feel a bit cramped for me.
    Last edited by badkuk; February 12th, 2014 at 09:57 AM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd go with the Innova. 2.5E is roomier and more fuel efficient than the Avanza 1.5G. The Innova really isn't that big. Many people have the misconception that all high ride-height, high seating capacity vehicles are big. But then the Innova is barely longer than the typical compact sedan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    interesting news sir. Pati po yung J? Seems di pa updated yung specs sa Toyota Makati

i was pretty sold on the Avanza up til now...a friend expressed regret over his choice, sabi bitin daw yung size, power, etc. i don't have a problem driving small cars but the driver seat/area did feel a bit cramped for me.
    Yes sir, pati po ang J. Ang Abs features na lang ang wala J variant.. Kahit saan terms natin pag basehan mas better at praktikal talaga ang innova lalo na at diesel ito.. May avanza rin kasi kami. Kaya based on my experience sa innova ang boto ko. Lalo na in terms of power ang pag uuspan. .

Btw may seat belt passenger indicator na rin lahat ng variant ng innova.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast