Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
Based on what I can recollect over the past 21 years I've been married. It is scientific? Probably not.

Starting with my wife, she has no interest in:

Live sporting events

Outdoor activities such as snorkeling, camping, spending time in nature

Hunting/fishing for our food then cooking and eating them

Getting a little wet from the rain without her going into a panic about how were are going to get sick because of a few drops

Real "extreme" activities such as as skydiving. Twice when I was younger, I was invited by my coworkers to take part in their weekend skydiving group. Twice, the wife was vehemently against it to the point she would have made my life a living hell if I disobeyed her.
-----

Expand the above to include her friends who were almost always Filipinas and like-minded. We became members of the local Fil-Am groups at places we lived at. Same story. All the activities are pretty mundane. We can't even get them to do river-boating:

If it's just me, forget it. If several of us hubbies went out as a group, we're allowed. But, none of the wives would come with us. They'd spend their time doing pot lucks while we were gone.

-----
We spent six years in Upstate New York which is an outdoors paradise. Did we take advantage of it? Nope. I'm more than game. But, the wife always played the part of spoiler. Unfortunately, she's setting a bad precedent for the kids who are becoming more like her. They rather go to the mall than spend time camping and enjoying the outdoors.
Based on what you said, one-sided ka bro. When I said go with an adventure with your wife, I didn't mean dalhin mo sya sa outdoor activities of men only.

What I did was I learned how to grocery, read health labels, and even studied how to prepare healthy food. We men are more scientific and logical than women, so apply mo yun sa craft nila. I even studied Juicing and attended lectures from local Juicer influencers .

The goal is to make your wife feel like a woman within their comfort zone and the outcome is them feeling a bit more esteemed, and what other way can you make women feel that they 're beautiful

On your part, obviously you cannot live in healthy salads or chit-chats with the wife and friends. So pag may free time ka, araro ka naman sa craft mo to keep your body work double time. Lift more weights, run more kilometers, and transparent na sya Kanya yun.

We can always compromise with our loved ones and not sacrificing masculinity ...