New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I am torn between which model to choose ...

Big Body 1995 has 154k mileage and was previously own by a Military man who was always assigned to other places. the 2nd owner is a University Instructor which took very good care of the car but still always used as an home to office car which explains its low mileage.. The other 1995 Big Body has an 80k plus mileage also and well taken care of ...

The 2nd Big Body is a 1997 model and has a 200k mileage because it was always used as a daily commuters car so it greatly contributes on the mileage of the car ...

Both has very good condition ... The only problems is the mileage .. can someone help me choose which one should I get ... I'm partial to the 1997 because its newer and I like the updated steering wheel and the updated dash board ..

Need your help guys ...

Here are the OLX ads that your can refer and help me decide with ...

For Sale: Toyota Corolla GLi (Top of the Line) - Php 132K For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) For Sale: Toyota Corolla GLi (Top of the Line) - Php 132K On OLX

4 sale toyota corolla GLI (16 VALVE EFI) For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) 4 sale toyota corolla GLI (16 VALVE EFI) On OLX

toyota Corolla 97 Gli 16 valve Negotiable For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) toyota Corolla 97 Gli 16 valve Negotiable On OLX

... pls help ...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    As long as it is well maintained and did not have signs of a major accident and is free of being flooded i'd go with the latest model

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mind if i ask kung magkano budget mo?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    mind if i ask kung magkano budget mo?
    130k po budget ko ...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Actually, yung 97 model hindi naman high mileage if you try to average the mileage since the car is almost 20 years old, it comes out to a little over 10,000km a year.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i am assuming that yung green one is the one owned by the professor..... that would be my choice... alaga ng maayos kamo eh...
    but then, inspect mo din maigi and check mo for problems like leaks, overheating, etc.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i am assuming that yung green one is the one owned by the professor..... that would be my choice... alaga ng maayos kamo eh...
    but then, inspect mo din maigi and check mo for problems like leaks, overheating, etc.....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Ang mahal pa pala resell value nito.

Di hamak na mas gwapo yung sa akin dyan but my wife sold it at Php80K only last October 2014.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ All Day View Post
    Ang mahal pa pala resell value nito.

Di hamak na mas gwapo yung sa akin dyan but my wife sold it at Php80K only last October 2014.
    Gli ba o xe, xl? Kung gli yun, swerte ng nakabili..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    xe nalang kuhanin mo 1300 cc fuel efficient GLI takaw sa gas yan..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    Actually pag luma na matakaw din sa gas yun 1300, halos pareho lang sa GLI, in some cases mas matipid pa ang GLI compared to XE/XL

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    Actually pag luma na matakaw din sa gas yun 1300, halos pareho lang sa GLI, in some cases mas matipid pa ang GLI compared to XE/XL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast