New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    if i may suggest, sirs. i saw the chev suburvan last week. it was really big. as im scouting for a replacement for my fortuner 3.0, i heard that the consumption of the new subruvan is better than expedition 2007. maybe some of our experts here can giv some input on the suburvan vs the expedition. thank u for your inputs..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The arabs must love her!!!!!
    Yup and she's planning to get yet another american, 2007 Tahoe.

Told her that it's a waste of money and a good way to help ruin the already-dying environment. Hehehe

Anyway, the V8's i've tried that are good are the Nissan Armada V8 and Tahoe 2007 (which for some reason looks exactly like the current model Suburban in the Middle East)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    or maybe she loves arab sheiks and sultans..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Yup and she's planning to get yet another american, 2007 Tahoe.

Told her that it's a waste of money and a good way to help ruin the already-dying environment. Hehehe

Anyway, the V8's i've tried that are good are the Nissan Armada V8 and Tahoe 2007 (which for some reason looks exactly like the current model Suburban in the Middle East)
    that must piss off the Prius drivers...ridiculously overpay for hybrid technology in a company economy car, and drive next to someone else who is burning away all the environmental benefits you have done, and then some :evillaugh

anyway, the ride of the two vehicles is comparable (soft and floaty on highways...very comfortable if you're into that sort of thing), fuel economy should be comparable since both of them have pretty much the same engine (although the E-series is available with a smaller engine than the 5.4L). i guess it's just a question of body style preference, and towing/4x4 capacity vs. people hauling capacity.

my favorite thing about the E-series van is that it is called the "Econoline" even though there's nothing "econo" about it :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Econoline:

Take ten passengers. That's equal to the load for two midsized cars.

An Econoline doing 5 km/l carrying ten people is more economical than two Camry sedans carrying the same ten people in similar comfort (if it were a Corolla, five would be cramped) getting only 7-8 km/l each.

Yes, it is economical... as long as you can find enough people to put in it...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    A trip from Manila to Baguio can be done with 8 to 10 km/L and that's with a full load of people and bags.
    ... and with a helluva light foot...

Hmmm... I don't have any experience with the Gen 2 Exped, but the 1st one was great for long drives. Comfy seating for 5 larger than your average Asian adults. Power with just a light tap of the throttle. Parking? Well, you'll get used to it. I find anything larger to be a bit harder to park, so unless you have a driver for the E150, or use it on a daily basis, I'd take the Exped.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    E150, we use ours for long trip or for hauling stuff. Can sit 10 adults comfortably. More than enough hauling capability. It is not an everyday car but it was purchased for its purpose.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    nakakadismaya ang expedition ginagawang karo ng patay

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Advice on Ford E150 or Expedition 2007