1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    E150 is 4x2

the latest XP is 4x4 that explains...

same yata with our 05 explorer EB, wla 4x2 mode

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gpac View Post
    with that info: 800km / 140 liter gives about 5.7 km/L but that for provincial trip.. do u have figure (kahit estimate) for city driving?
    can't give reliable figure, I caught the driver sleeping, with engine on, ac on

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It really depends on the traffic. Makati traffic is so bad that you can have ten different people get 3 km/l, 4 km/l, 5 km/l or 6 km/l depending on what time they go to work and which building they work at (heck, it can take 15-30 minutes just to park, sometimes...).

But 4-5 km/l is about the most you can squeeze out of a big V8 SUV in city traffic. Ganyan din mga Tahoe.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I like the riding comfort of both vehicles, except that if you're seated on the last row of the E150, medyo matalbog.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It calms down if it's fully loaded. Anyway... if you're the only passenger in the back... you want to be in the second row captain's chairs... mmhhhmmmmm.... plush...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Never a fan of american cars. They are gas guzzlers, unrefined, unreliable and virtually has no resale value.

Now, Korean cars are even ahead of them in terms of technology, reliability and build quality.

But still japanese cars are still the best. Cheaper, refined and extremely reliable.

If i were you I would choose a japanese one probably a Honda pilot.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    let's be polite here...

the thread starter asked our opinion between the two gas guzzlers, let's keep it that way...

its his money, and its his budget!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse View Post
    let's be polite here...

the thread starter asked our opinion between the two gas guzzlers, let's keep it that way...

its his money, and its his budget!
    +1 can afford naman siya, pera niya ang ibibili nya,

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir,

I don't know if okay sa iyo ang suggestions. But you can try the New Hyundai Grand Starex.
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, the previous Starex GRX reminded me a lot of the E150.

Same kinda floaty, American-ish ride... same instant torque (diesel gives V8-like torque...), nice interior room... just a little smaller.

The new Grand Starex is big... but I don't know how the rear legroom compares to the E150.

----

In general, yes, many older American designs were behind the Japanese in terms of reliability and fuel economy, but the times they are a-changing... with the injection of German design and Japanese engineering, new American cars are getting better.

Unfortunately, the E150 and the Expedition are still traditional American cars...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advice on Ford E150 or Expedition 2007