Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm magkano na lang ba second hand X5 ngayon he..he

btw camry gets my vote

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    the accord and the camry are my choices. either that or a BMW 3 series.
    The 3 series is a nice car but rear seat room is just horrible

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    magkano budget?

*Camry - any variant, this time Toyota hit it right, biglang laos tuloy Accord at kahit may bagong Mitsu Galant, talbog pa rin sila.
    *BMW 316, 1.8M yata. di ba ganon kalaki kumpara sa Camry.
    *Teana - kahit luma na, pero ngayon lang nailabas dito sa atin, ewan ko lang kelan darating new version.
    consider Audi A4, Subaru Legacy. Mazda6, Galant

Evo9, da best!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The 3-series? Unless the lady drives herself, don't even bother. And new BMWs tend to be quite stiff. Test-drive before you buy, I always say. And at these prices, you have a definite right to know what you're getting into.

The Legacy is a sweet riding car, long stroke suspension, good shocks. Unfortunately, it's cramped compared to the likes of the Camry and Accord. The Forester is a better choice... while the Outback is the most luxurious and spacious that Subaru has on offer, locally.

Heck, actually... check out the Subaru Forester. Not much there in terms of looks, and the lower end 2.0 is kind of slow... but man, oh man is the suspension great.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    magkano budget?

*Camry - any variant, this time Toyota hit it right, biglang laos tuloy Accord at kahit may bagong Mitsu Galant, talbog pa rin sila.
    *BMW 316, 1.8M yata. di ba ganon kalaki kumpara sa Camry.
    *Teana - kahit luma na, pero ngayon lang nailabas dito sa atin, ewan ko lang kelan darating new version.
    consider Audi A4, Subaru Legacy. Mazda6, Galant

Evo9, da best!
    I completely agree!!!! hehe

Anyways,

Salamat sa mga suggestions we are leaning towards the camry and I hope she gets it. hehe.

I think the maintenance of a bnew bmw would be manageable but a problematic second hand one maybe too much to handle.

I've also ridden a Sonata. we really like it a lot and is exactly the ride comfort we are looking for... but since it's just the same price as the other cars in it's class, Japanese brands would be our preference.

I won't care much about the driving feel/excitement since I don't intend to drive it that much... I wanna sit in the back and sleep. hehe.

If only the suvs have good backseat space, I would've just read the Outlander vs. Santa Fe thread hehe.

Salamat. She is also considering getting a fresh 1-2 year old second hand unit so she can spend the 200 k difference on bags. Girls.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... the backseats of the Outlander & SF aren't that cramped. If she'll be chauffered most of the time (and just sits at the back), just move the front passenger's seat forward. That's free up around 1.5 feet of space.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    good idea tho pano pag kasama ako? hehe.... I'll bring up those suvs. baka makalusot.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    For me this is the car that will definitely say that the wifey has arrived

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Car - Camry should be it. It's value for money for an executive car.

BMW is not that spacious. The premium you pay is only on the badge. Also, maintenance is sky high....

4101:victory:

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    totoo ba talaga na may built-in sun shade cover yan mga camry

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Advice on executive car for my wife