New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I own a 2007 Lancer Cedia M/T Bnew nung binili ko at ako 1st owner and planning to replace it with an accent simply because of fuel consumption..

Ok naman ang Lancer.. Ride, speed, features...FC is a ok naman.. of course mas matipid yung ibang choices mo simply because 1.6 sya at mas malaki body nya..Di pa ako nagkakaproblema simula nung binili ko..pero na cucurious talaga ako sa sinasabi nang iba na FC daw nang Accent can reach upto 20++km/liter

eto lang ayaw ko..

1. Pangit tunog nang door..
    2. Medyo matagtag sya compared sa ibang brand..
    3. Di ganun ka swabe yung pag sara nang trunk..di katulad nung iba na konting tulak lang..

Eto naman maganda sa kanya..

1. wala ka nang hahanapin pa kasi kumpleto sa features
    2. naka disk break lahat nang gulong
    3. Pinaka mura sa class nang 1.6
    4. Di mahal ang maintenance

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Bro, Try mo Hyundai ok yun. Malakas sa Gas yung Lancer kaya binenta ko yung sakin after 2 1/2 years (50k+ on odometer) pero walang naging problema. yung vios 1.5 naman sobrang gaan i drive pero medyo matipid sa gas compare sa lancer 1.6. The best ang Hyundai Accent, wag mong lang isipin na pang taxi sya, and importante ngayon pagpunta mo sa gasoline station naka smile ka sa mga nag papa gas.. kasi after long travel ang liit ng gas consumption mo.

Aditional Info:

Accent 110/PS 24.0kg-m or 235Nm of Torque konti nalang parehas na sila ng 2.5D4D na fortuner.
    Cedia 110/PS 14.1Kg-m or 138.2 of Torque
    Last edited by alainroyce; May 26th, 2010 at 12:30 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sir LR777, i know that i have texted you already about my suggestion, but to elaborate further on the Lancer GLS, this recent update made in 2008 made the Lancer look a tad more upscale and mature even if it is dated. I would even wonder why MMPC didnt do this in the first place! hehehe... When i rode in it, the sound insulation for me feels upscale for me. I did harurot and felt the responiveness of the 6CVT as i'm aware not to expect too much from the 1.6 engine- as long as it provides adequate power, that is good enough... anyway andyan ang Strada mo in case your right foot gets heavy... :peace:

What i also appreciate is the ingress and egress of this car. with the standard suspension, the seat height is almost at butt-level of a regular pinoy so getting out of it doesnt take too much effort unlike the Lancer Pizza na mas mababa- it took too much effort for me to get out of it.

in case you are in the market for a second car, im positive that this will serve you best.

in case you need to opt of a non-Mitsubishi, go for either the Vios or the Mazda 2 (the sedan version is CUTE!)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thanks for the tips strada bros!

So far...We have already checked the accent....medyo inde nga sya ganun kaganda but when you see the engine and the reports of the FC talagang you'll be amazed...plus inde the available yung pinaka topend model na may skirts and foglamps and airbag....so medyo nakaka turn off nga yun...

for the mazda we have yet to check on it....worry ko lang kasi since mazda yun...kahit they offer a 5 M/T tranny on the M2....baka makupad parin sya like nung sa mazda 3 would it be 1.6 or the 2.0...:

yung lancer and vios tingnan parin namin....and BTW what do you think on the Vios 1.3E na A/T? I just saw it on the paper last sunday nagulat nga ako eh...hehe....Would you think it would still perform good?

TIA
    Last edited by locoroco777; May 26th, 2010 at 01:15 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hindi makupad ang mazda2.

promise.

the sedan barely tips 1 metric ton, and has a 1.5 liter engine to boot.

I've taken ours to 170 kph

and corners are soooo much fun

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    hindi makupad ang mazda2.

promise.

the sedan barely tips 1 metric ton, and has a 1.5 liter engine to boot.

I've taken ours to 170 kph

and corners are soooo much fun

Wow! nakaka excite naman!

M/T ba yung kinuha nyo sir?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Tapang talaga ni doc, kahit maliit ang kotse inihahahataw ng 170kph.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    Wow! nakaka excite naman!

M/T ba yung kinuha nyo sir?
    it's the A/T, which is less responsive. I can just imagine the joy of having the m/t.

*renzo: haha. well, if you have gas, a long clear stretch on one of the best roads in the country, and no radars/speed cameras in sight... why not? haha.

it does feel planted at that speed, just don't play with the steering wheel.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    it's the A/T, which is less responsive. I can just imagine the joy of having the m/t.

*renzo: haha. well, if you have gas, a long clear stretch on one of the best roads in the country, and no radars/speed cameras in sight... why not? haha.

it does feel planted at that speed, just don't play with the steering wheel.
    kamustah naman ang FC sir? sensya na po...dami tanong hehe...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    FC!

city is 8-10 km/liter
    8 if fully loaded or if nagmamadali ka parati
    10 kung hindi ka naman parang nakikipag karera

mixed is 12 km/liter... I usually get this by driving a couple of days in the city, then doing a tagaytay run, which is hobbled by supremely heavy traffic at bicutan-alabang and an uphill drive at tagaytay itself

pure highway, I've gotten 14.5 km/liter. but the last time I did this was when the engine was still under 1000 km

btw, our odo's at 4000 km

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
ACCENTvs.LANCER GLS vs.VIOS vs.Mazda2