New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Please help me on choosing...

I will deeply appreciate all your inputs with regards to everything....

BTW I did not inlcude the City on purpose....as I have a bad experience on that brand...

TIA

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    iba ang class ng lancer sa pag pipilian.

maganda ang diesel na accent kasi matipid at malakas ang makina. It I am not mistaken, sa pagpipilian, ito ang may pinaka malakas na torque. puro M/T yata ang accent. Parang mataas ang maintenance cost pag hyundai.

vios ay matipid sa gas. toyota, basically maasahan.

sa pag pipilian, Mazda 2 ang pinaka maganda ang porma para sa akin.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Bro loco ...

When I visited Mitsubishi before, I noticed that the Lancer Cedia's trunk may it be a GLS or a GLX hard to close. Yung tipong kailangan mo i-bang ng malakas.

And so I thought it was only isolated in their " showroom " unit dahil nagbiro pa nga yung SA before na ... ay sir, medyo bago pa kasi yan kaya ganyan. Funny right ? But, when I headed to market-market one time there was a Lancer Cedia in front of me GLX variant to be exact with " ZT " as it's first 2 starting plates.

Normally the guard would open the trunk diba ? So yun nga ... my observation on their showroom unit was true, kasi pati itong lancer na ito ay nahirapan yung guard isara yung trunk. If I'm not mistaken thrice siya nagattempt isara and yung third e' talagang binang niya yung trunk. :hysterical:

Regarding it's acceleration, from what I have heard medyo mabagal raw ito and it has a not so good FC. But then again, " from what I have heard " lang. Syempre, I have no first-hand driving experience dito.

Onga pala, it's interior is not really appealing. Maybe because of it's cheap price na rin. Ewan ... I really can't appreciate the Cedia inside-out despite it's cheapness. Kasi, feel ko ... even though may safety features nga yung vehicle na yun parang hindi naman ako masisiyahan with it's interior, boring kasi. As in.

Regarding the Vios .... di ko sure kung anong variant ang tinutukoy mo. Kasi, para saakin the most bang for the buck variants for the vios are the J and G variants. Nothing else. Masyado na mahal ang E for me. :dunno: Look wise, pretty fair ... better than the Lancer cedia. Interior space is quite appealing, especially dun sa G variant. Rear space is a lil' bit small for me. Parang max of 3 mid-sized adults lang kasya. FC is good as what I have heard, and it's acceleration is decent too. Nakasakay na kasi ako sa Vios J, superb nga acceleration nito eh what more pa sa G.

Sa Accent naman, get this kung medyo conscious ka sa FC. Kasi kung hindi, forget it. Panget eh. :bwahaha: PERO the Accent being a CRDi, ang bilis nito ! Maganda yung acceleration niya ( sabi ng nakausap kong owner )

Mazda 2. May it be a hatch or the sedan, this could be the best choice. It has the best design among the four. Space for the sedan and the hatch is adequate, parang kasing laki lang ng Vios. Cute din yung sedan, ala ratatouille. hehehe

Goodluck bro, HTH.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ill vote for vios, since we're a proud owner of a Vios 1.5G At.
    *one of the best FC 14-16km/l mix, 12-15 hataw mode, pero depende pa din

*ride comfort for 4 passengers(yeah, 4 passengerSSZZ!) is a A+ but depends on your perception since you are coming from a smooth Strada

*maintenace is quite a less expensive than other brands since its widely used as a PUV, an advantage,imho

*user friendly, imho

2nd place is the Lancer GLS

+1 on the CVT
    +1 on the 1.6L engine
    -2 since there is lancer EX, its an old design
    +1 on the features

* renzo no doubt about the acceleration of the vios, but its pretty fast kahit AT. based from experience. but one should know how the quick accelaration can be achieve. may kiliti din minsan e, ewan?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sir, kung marami ang sasakay or you need a big room, of course Lancer na. Old body but still trip ko pa rin ito. Bang for the buck car. Old school still rocks ika nga.

2nd, Vios, obviously madami na ang naka-vios, reliable kasi.

3rd, Accent kung CRDI ang bibilhin mo. What more can you ask for, diesel for a car.

4th, Mazda2, pinakamaporma sa lahat actually although mas nagustuhan ko yung unang dalawa pa rin.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Sa list I would choose the Vios 1.5 AT. Can't go wrong with that safe choice. Had you added the Honda City, I would prefer that over the rest. Good luck in your purchase.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TS has bad experience daw with the Honda City so he intentionally didn't include it...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Regarding Lancer trunk, I had also the same experience. I told the problem to my SA and he just asked somebody from the service to fix it. It took no less than 2 mins and it's now ok.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Since all of the cars in the list are econoboxes, I vote Accent. It doesn't even try to be a luxury car like the rest.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thanks guys!

will put all your opinions into consideration....
    Last edited by locoroco777; May 26th, 2010 at 11:33 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
ACCENTvs.LANCER GLS vs.VIOS vs.Mazda2