New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    Update ko lang ito...Thank you sa lahat na nagbigay ng ideas and advice...our search for a new old van is over... We got a 2005 super grandia We cant resist the condition nung van and the tempting price! Salamat ulit!
    This is the old or current body?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    old body sir! I like the suspension of the old one than the new one spring vs. leaf...plus i cannot afford the current body...probably another ten years perhaps?!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    old body sir! I like the suspension of the old one than the new one spring vs. leaf...plus i cannot afford the current body...probably another ten years perhaps?!
    The interior appointments/fit and finish of the old one is also very nice (very Japan model). Just have the t-belt replaced, injectors cleaned (or you can try the Liqui Moly diesel purge) and do the general maintenance and it should be a-okay.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yup...Iba ang feel ng interior...makapal ang seats ans very japan ang color ng interior...already lifted the van and checked and replaced engine, gear and transition oil...checked the brake pads and t-belts and all are okay pa...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234