New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Im also choosing between Vios 1.3E a/t worth P762k vs. Mirage G4 1.2 GLS a/t worth P718k
    my priority is fuel economy followed by space. car will be used for daily city driving from QC to ortigas.

i really like the features of mirage kaya lang parang nakaka-worry naman yung feedback regarding sa maintenance

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

I'm using / driving / riding a 2010 Vios 1.3E AT on most days. It's a VERY boring car, all it needs is just gas! No problems, worries, niggles, headaches, etc.

Other times, I'm using a diffrent brand.

But then again, I'd choose the Vios pound for pound over a "feature rich" Mirage anyday.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    im owning mirage g4 gls cvt, i never experienced of hard starting, so far so good no issues at all.. enjoying the fuel efficiency of the car... the vibration of the car less compared sa HB.

Two options lang naman, if the buyer focuses on fuel efficiency and car features they choose mirage either HB or Sedan, but if the buyer focuses on power and speed go for vios.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Most people here rave about the perceived value for money and the loaded features of the Mirage. But for me it does not compensate for having a 3 cylinder engine instead. Mas gusto ko pa rin Vios.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    both cars are good. the problem lang for me is one is already tested and the other is new to the market (testesd, amy be but not in Philippine setting/s) and it will take time to know the reliability.

fuel efficiency? both are efficient, mirage is more efficient AFAIK.
    Speed? i think this should not be an issue, you are buying a daily car not a race car.
    brand reliability? both mitsu and toyota are recognized brand including their reliability.
    product reliability? vios is already in the market using the same engine for like more than a decade and even si mamang taxi driver can attest. mirage, so far so good - minor issue as far as i know.

but the only item that i can think of is about the dealer or mitsu in overall, they should have replaced all flywheel (mandatory) and should not be on "as needed basis".
    pano kung natapos na warranty ng car mo tapos after a month bumigay yung flywheel (tama ba, ito yung umiingay pagstart and/or hard starting or something liek that)?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
3Gen Toyota Vios 1.3E M/t VS 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2 GLS M/t