New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Toyota has worse aftersales service than isuzu.
    I was affected by the so called d4-d issue back then and it took them like 5 months to fix my unit because they want my warranty to expire so they can charge me for other problem I encounter after the warranty expiration.
    When the isuzu trooper had the injector problems, Isuzu even sent me a mail that we can bring the unit anytime so they can fix the issue even if our unit haven't suffered from the injector issues. and now My MUX 3.0 has scratches on the hood due to mishandling during the detailing process and the dealer said that I could bring the car back anytime so they can remove the scratches. =))
    Maybe sa experience mo pero sa akin it's ok but not great. cheap maintenance? NO! ang mahal! ng Toyota akala ko mura dahil yon parati sinasabi, pero nagiba na ngayon compare ito sa Adventure ko dati vs sa Innova ko ngayon. MUX vs Fortuner Winner ko Fortuner hindi ako panboi ng Toyota pero mas mabuti siguro hintayin mo new MUX or dagdag mo listahan mo Everest at Montero. ngayon aftersales even yang Montero at Fortuner not sure sa Everest.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Sa Mu-x 3.0 na ako kumpara sa base model ng Fortuner AT. Sa security features na lang sulit na sulit talaga. Sa porma, sa palagay ko di na rin talo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    May we know the reason why the Everest, Trail Blazer and Montero are not being considered?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    If the interior and exterior of the Isuzu aren't dealbreakers for you, the MUX is better value.

Personally though I'd definitely get the Fortuner. If I'll spend close to 1.5M for a car, I'd get a car that looks like it's worth 1.5M. The MUX just doesn't look like it was designed in the same decade as the Fort.

The interior can always be improved with leather seat covers to make the color more palatable and 20" OEM rims will make it look even better than a stock Prado.

Never had any issues with Toyota PMS. None of the Toyotas we've ever owned were headaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    In thai forums they say the mux is 300k cheaper. I guess here its priced higher? Lol

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Fort kaya lang i'd rather wait for some improvements including interior shade and others - marami pa yan after a year or two.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    May we know the reason why the Everest, Trail Blazer and Montero are not being considered?
    Everest - takot ako sa turbo issue althogh pogi nito
    Tb - cause its a chevy and i dont like the grille
    Montero - Tail lights look like theyre crying. Also, mahal ng maintenance ng montero ng friend ko.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If the interior and exterior of the Isuzu aren't dealbreakers for you, the MUX is better value.

Personally though I'd definitely get the Fortuner. If I'll spend close to 1.5M for a car, I'd get a car that looks like it's worth 1.5M. The MUX just doesn't look like it was designed in the same decade as the Fort.

The interior can always be improved with leather seat covers to make the color more palatable and 20" OEM rims will make it look even better than a stock Prado.

Never had any issues with Toyota PMS. None of the Toyotas we've ever owned were headaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hate the 3rd row windows of the mux. Weird talaga ng itsura. Interior very spartan. Ang dali pa magasgas ng plastic materials.

Super pogi ng new fortuner. Looks better on the road vs inside the showroom. Imo, best looking in its class.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    In thai forums they say the mux is 300k cheaper. I guess here its priced higher? Lol
    Well the fortuner sells cheaper in Australia. Better equipped pa. Perhaps the differing tax laws is causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Fort kaya lang i'd rather wait for some improvements including interior shade and others - marami pa yan after a year or two.
    Agree, sama lang tlga ng interior nung dsl G AT. Sana yung sidings man lang ginawa na nilang black. Muka kasing dumihin.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I'd choose MU-X. Personally walang dating sa akin yung bagong Fort. MU-X looks good on silver

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Mu-x,subok na itong matibay. Less maintenance sa engine dahil naka timing chain unlike sa fort naka timing belt. Oa ang mukha ng bagong fort at new engine di pa natin alam problema nyan.
    Mu-x na kunin mo at gayahin mo ito:

Sent from my B1-A71 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    If you can live with the interior, get the mux. It has the best value for money. But personally i will get the fortuner for my own selfish reasons.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast