New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    ^^^ The A7 is bigger than the Accord. If you don't mind shelling out more than 2x the price of an Accord, the A7 quattro is one good car. The S7 is even better and the RS7 is just plain sick (supercar performance in a 4-door sportback).
    Well, I was just saying they have a similar shape and not the same dimensions.

Honda jumping on the sportback craze.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    new civic's front looks way better. especially on the typeR

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    I test drive both in the US. I really wanted to like the Camry more since I prefer its exterior but the driving experience, build quality, technology and the interiors of the Accord are undeniably one notch better.

The engine is the key difference. Iba pa din ang hatak ng Honda.

I love the Camry's design though. It's very Lexus-like. Nobody knows for sure right now, but I'm guessing the Toyota will have the reliability and resale value advantage in the long run.

Tough choice but if I'm picking right now, I give the slight edge to the Accord.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by markvilla21 View Post
    I test drive both in the US. I really wanted to like the Camry more since I prefer its exterior but the driving experience, build quality, technology and the interiors of the Accord are undeniably one notch better.

The engine is the key difference. Iba pa din ang hatak ng Honda.

I love the Camry's design though. It's very Lexus-like. Nobody knows for sure right now, but I'm guessing the Toyota will have the reliability and resale value advantage in the long run.

Tough choice but if I'm picking right now, I give the slight edge to the Accord.

all cvt 1st gears are nuts. i tried the honda and toyotas...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Define nuts? Too short?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Yung TOTL ng camry wala atang sunroof?! [emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846]

The Extraordinary Toyota Camry has arrived in the PH! This 219 edition has improved in more ways than one. (SPONSORED)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Yung TOTL ng camry wala atang sunroof?! [emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846]

The Extraordinary Toyota Camry has arrived in the PH! This 219 edition has improved in more ways than one. (SPONSORED)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Parang pati yung painted roof man lang wala sa TOTL. Very disappointing. Accord talaga. Kung di factor sayo ang resale value, baka mas ok pa Mazda6.

To be honest, I was so excited in 2017 when I thought we'd get a similar Camry to the US sooner than later. Kaso anong petsa na.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    No more 3.5L V6 for the Camry. It was Toyota's quickest car on its local model lineup.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    No more 3.5L V6 for the Camry. It was Toyota's quickest car on its local model lineup.
    quicker than a manual 86 kaya?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    quicker than a manual 86 kaya?
    Yep, there is a big power advantage to the Camry V6. The Accord V6 is even quicker than the Camry V6.

The 86/BRZ has a good 200hp on it but there are quicker cars out there for around the same price. The Forester XT is even quicker on a straight line against the 86/BRZ. On the track though, the 86/BRZ will be better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12