New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Avanza will be my last option. Matakaw sa gas. At mas ok idrive ang ertiga o mobilio. Parang naka sedan ka lang

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if he settles for a used innova diesel, he'll get within the budget. and if that car behaves like mine, he'll not have any maintenance woes for a long time.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    I've never driven any of your choices, but have ridden in Ertiga and Avanza as a passenger. The Avanza does tend to be unstable at high speeds which made me unsafe as a passenger. I felt the relatively bumpy when I rode it even loaded with 7 adults.

Mobilio has good legroom, but its narrow body makes it good for only 6 people at the most. Also, the 3rd row seating is a bit knees up and awkward. Though I find the cargo space largest and most usable among the three.

Ertiga has less legroom than mobilio, especially with 3rd row occupied. But it's 3rd row had more thigh support and natural seating position despite the lack of knee room. The ride was nice too amd I've been reading this one is the most fuel efficient of the three. Cargo space when 3rd row is deployed is very limited.

Personally, I'd go with Mobilio if I'm going to be the one driving.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    http://www.autoindustriya.com/featur...ven-seats.html
    Try mo basahin to sir to get a little comparison.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    http://www.autoindustriya.com/featur...ven-seats.html

Try mo basahin to sir for some comparison.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Ertiga. Biased din. I had the same 3 choices. I was about to with avanza. pero nung actual unit na mas nagustuhan ko yung ertiga. parang sedan lang cya. Mobilio is also OK kasu i think masyado mahal PMS ay hndi din biro.. :D budget meal lang kaya ko. simpleng manggagawa lang. kaya go ako sa ertiga.
    pag irarank ko
    1. Mobilio
    2. Ertiga
    3. Avanza

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aren James View Post
    I'm looking for a mid-end manual transmission MPV under the budget of 830,000 pesos that is easy to drive, spacious, practical, reliable, economical and can seat 7-8 people in comfort with ample boot/luggage space. I'm considering getting the Avanza but I heard it tends to shake "umuuga" at high speeds over 120 kph+. The Mobilio E looks great and sporty looking but it doesn't have that much kit. The Eritga on the other hand comes with a touch screen multimedia interface with navigation. I spend most of the time driving in the city and occasionally drive in rural areas. Any thoughts, feedbacks and opinions? Many thanks.
    ibili ko na lang ng second hand na SUV yang 830k or Innova.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    ibili ko na lang ng second hand na SUV yang 830k or Innova.
    I agree with Syuryuken, this is what we did 2 years ago. Until now, wala kaming any major problem sa nabili naming Montero. At that price, may mabili ka ng 2014/2015 na Montero GLX M/T or Innova G M/T

9. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Same choices with mine..base sa mga nabasa ko best choice daw is mobilio pero mahal..kaya ang 2nd option ko naman is ertiga

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ch0coL0cco View Post
    Same choices with mine..base sa mga nabasa ko best choice daw is mobilio pero mahal..kaya ang 2nd option ko naman is ertiga
    hi sir, just want to ask, if you ended up getting the ertiga over avanza? thanks...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2017 Suzuki Ertiga 1.4 GL or 2017 Honda Mobilio 1.5 E or 2017 Toyota Avanza 1.3 E?