New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ch0coL0cco View Post
    Same choices with mine..base sa mga nabasa ko best choice daw is mobilio pero mahal..kaya ang 2nd option ko naman is ertiga
    Top 3 based on my Taste.
    1. Ertiga - As a passenger, the Ertiga is not that underpowered even in uphills like tagaytay for example. Even with 6 Adults it still feels like a sedan or performs similar to Swift when overtaking. Very Stable also in high speeds on Slex. It's more spacious than Avanza in headroom, legroom, and Hip Room.
    2. Mobilio - Better than Ertiga in terms of power, and offers more legroom but has less headroom.
    3. Avanza- Affordable, but the problem is the legroom on 2nd row, and it's Hip Room in 2nd and 3rd row not as good as Ertiga and Mobilio. The parts are also cheaper to buy and maintain unlike those other 2 brands which is a huge Plus.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    How about the lack of abs and ebd ng ertiga, hindi ba yun significant?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tnola23 View Post
    How about the lack of abs and ebd ng ertiga, hindi ba yun significant?
    significant imo. the brake system is the most important for me. you cant compromise this especially if your whole family with you...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    agree.. only top of the line ertiga has those.. which is priced at almost 1m. Mobilio my will turn out cheaper still..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in my opinion, the avanza's 2nd row legroom is adequate.
    unless passenger is a PBA player playing center...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    When I test driven the 3 models, I chose the Ertiga.

While amongst the three, the Honda Mobilio 1.5 V has a larger trunk capacity, the Suzuki Ertiga GL 1.4 AT has a larger overall cargo capacity which I prefer for my sudden deliveries/errands hehe.

The downside lang ng Ertiga 1.4GL is sa braking system. For the GL variant, no EBD and ABS. Though I am not really on the fast side of things, kaya not really a big issue for me. For the GLX variant, meron EBD at ABS.

For comfortable ride, Ertiga and Mobilio ang ok.

Bottom line, sa price . . . (I got mine sa old price of 818K)

₱ 865,000 Ertiga 1.4 GL AT
    ₱ 891,000 Avanza 1.3 E AT
    ₱ 1,000,000 Mobilio 1.5 V CVT

7. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    none of the above, in my opinion.
    instead, go innova.
    "we had the 1st model of innova 2006 pa ata un our family service and no worries until now in good condition low maintenance and sulit matipid sa diesel"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2017 Suzuki Ertiga 1.4 GL or 2017 Honda Mobilio 1.5 E or 2017 Toyota Avanza 1.3 E?