New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Really like the new Carnival. Interior and exterior have been vastly improved. Also has that great 2.2 oil burner.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Thanks for all the replies!

I have been reading different reviews from the internet. But I still like to hear some first hand experiences.

Anyway, my client chose the white Odyssey. She said she's more comfortable being chauffered with the Odyssey.

Thank you guys!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I looked at the odyssey again today. Man that thing is feature packed. The self parking and the hdmi inputs for the rear screen are just what the doctor ordered. And the ottoman seats are neat . I really like it though my wife finds the space lacking for our needs. Looking at the carnival when the dealership reopens. Alphard is now out of the list because its too pricey. The explorer would be overkill and wasteful as hatid sundo for the kids.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I'm particularly interested in the new 11 seater variant of the new Carnival with an introductory price of 1.575m. They removed the moonroof, power sliding doors and the push start feature I think, eh lahat naman yun useless for me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The power sliding doors and reverse camera are retained.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Not bad at all. Will have a look see.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    So why the 700k difference with the seven seater? May specs na ba? I read somewhere that price would jump up to 1.9m after though so this is a great buy for people looking for a people mover.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Good buy talaga yung 1.575 na carnival. Same engine din na 2.2L. Just treat it as 3-row van. Sigurado masikip 4th row nyan

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Its cheaper than an everest or montero but with loads more space and its got more power. Hmmmm

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Its cheaper than an everest or montero but with loads more space and its got more power. Hmmmm
    And comfort

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2015 Odyssey or Carnival