1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    TS musta?

Whats the verdict?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    9.1kms/liter on a traffic that runs around an average speed of 12 to 15kmh. It goes up to 11km/liter at around 20 to 30kmh.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app
    Hi Sir --

Pag highway po, ano pong average FC ng altis?

Considering Altis also now, but Altis vs new Mazda 3 naman iniisip ko. Mazda has a good claim ngayon on fuel efficiency, but i don't know how true; I currently have the old mazda and the fuel efficiency is really bad.

My usual route is Sucat / Batangas, and I also go around once a month to La Union, so mostly highway driving. That's why i'm asking for the highway FC. What would you recommend?

Thanks!!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    TS musta?

Whats the verdict?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm leaning more on Altis for now. Still doing my homework between he two. :D

according to my friend who owns City VX, 8km/l daw avg nya sa city driving, which is almost same lang pala sa Altis.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ With the size of the new City about the same as "bigger" compacts, you don't expect it to be as efficient as the "smaller" sub-compacts. Besides, traffic has gotten worse the past few weeks so expect city driving FC figures to increase.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Was in the same dilemma a few months ago. We went hunting on a holiday weekend so the only units we were able to test drive were the Jazz V and the City VX. We sat in the Sylphy and started the engine on the 3. All Toyota dealers in our immediate vicinity were closed.

Long story short: we got the 3
    Last edited by JohnM; December 1st, 2014 at 11:44 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    May econ or eco boost din po ba ang altis katulad ng city? Tia

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Econ mode meron. Ecoboost, Ford lang may ganyan 😜

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Econ mode meron. Ecoboost, Ford lang may ganyan ��
    Econ mode or Eco indicator? Wala kasi ako nakita sa Altis na switch for Eco mode tulad ng sa City na may button/switch.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Econ indicator.

I don't get the point of Econ modes. Bibili ng 1.6 pero gusto power lang ng 1.3 para mababa konsumo. Defeats the purpose of getting a more powerful car. In all cars I've driven that has it, first thing I do is turn off the econ mode.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Not sure how effective those Eco Mode buttons but if you're daily route involves grinding thru bumper to bumper traffic, it does not make a difference to your fuel consumption. I guess such functions will prove effective if you're cruising on highways or light (non rush hour) traffic.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast