New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi guys... just need your inputs... I was set on buying a Honda Jazz CVT V variant until my agent gave me a good offer on a Honda City VX. So now I'm at a dilemma again. I personally like the size and look of the Honda Jazz. However I feel the City VX is a more complete car having reverse camera, better HU, climate control Air conditioner, push start and keyless entry, nicer mags, side mirror mounted signal light and a shark fin antenna...

Any comment guys?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Was in the same dilemma awhile back but chose the jazz v in the end. I just prefer its look or the city and wanted a hatch over a sedan. Altho admittedly mas maganda interior ng city vx. In fact i was bent on getting a city na (was just choosing between the e and vx variants) but then the new jazz was launched and i really liked it agad when i saw it. Would have gone for the jazz vx but it's a tad too expensive for me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    sir chrolli, so you end up with Honda Jazz V over the City VX? how is it?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by alvingawhung View Post
    Hi guys... just need your inputs... I was set on buying a Honda Jazz CVT V variant until my agent gave me a good offer on a Honda City VX. So now I'm at a dilemma again. I personally like the size and look of the Honda Jazz. However I feel the City VX is a more complete car having reverse camera, better HU, climate control Air conditioner, push start and keyless entry, nicer mags, side mirror mounted signal light and a shark fin antenna...

Any comment guys?
    if you don't mind the city being a bit similar to the previous gen choose the city

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Actually this weekend ko palang makukuha unit ko. Wala daw kasing red na available so i had to wait for 2 weeks for the new units to be delivered. Okay lang naman since nahiritan ko ng backup sensor yung SA ko kapalit ng inconvenience of waiting.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    sir chrolli, is the antenna of the Jazz V model at the rear part or front area? Does it have a rear spoiler?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    sir chrolli, is the antenna of the Jazz V model at the rear part or front area? Does it have a rear spoiler?
    sir front part ang V, sa VX and VX+ lang I think nasa rear ang antenna. also doesn't have spoiler

8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    sir front part ang V, sa VX and VX+ lang I think nasa rear ang antenna. also doesn't have spoiler
    Hmmm sa front ata yung MT, the rest sa rear

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    TY mga sir

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014

Any comment guys?
    May I know the offer given to you on the City VX?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast