New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    sir chrolli pwede pa-pm nang quote sa jazz v cvt? bank loan ba or inhouse and saan dealer mo nakuha sir TIA.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niknokkk View Post
    sir chrolli pwede pa-pm nang quote sa jazz v cvt? bank loan ba or inhouse and saan dealer mo nakuha sir TIA.
    Bank loan yung akin. 30% dp (w/ 10k discount) then 138xx amort ko for 48 mos. if you have enough cash id suggest mag-bank loan ka instead of mga in-house promos. Malaki lang talaga cash out mo pag bank loan kasi aside from the DP you're going to pay for insurance, chattel mort, lto, tpl, etc. unless may free offer ang bank.

Oh and i finally got my unit kanina. Took it out for a short drive and enjoyed it. I think the V is just enough unless you're super techie and wants the extra toys.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Same na same ba sir dashboard ng jazz v at vx/vx+? sa city v kasi magkaiba ung sa v model bare at old school na color orange lang dun sa intrument panel.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niknokkk View Post
    Same na same ba sir dashboard ng jazz v at vx/vx+? sa city v kasi magkaiba ung sa v model bare at old school na color orange lang dun sa intrument panel.
    Naku hindi ko napansin. Siguro if budget is not an issue, go with the vx. Otherwise stick with the V model. Ako kasi i just wanted a good car that can bring me from point a to b. Na hindi din naman ganun ka-bare when it comes to the essential accessories/gadgets. Personally, i find the V bang for the buck na din.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Jazz and City drive mostly the same. Acceleration is similar, handling is similar (the Jazz should handle better, being shorter, but the soft suspension tuning doesn't enable that). The City has a longer wheelbase and a better back seat. And, of course, a humongous trunk. But if you value the lifestyle flexibility the Jazz gives you... go ahead... they're both good cars.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Had this options too. But sticked with city since un ang gusto ni commander. Pang porma ko lang daw jazz. Hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12