New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sirs, post your comments on both...planning to get one next year

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hard to say we need to know the complete local specs first and of course the price. Better ask it next year when the time comes near and we have more info...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Hard to say we need to know the complete local specs first and of course the price. Better ask it next year when the time comes near and we have more info...
    i agree with this, there aren't any official price and specs yet kaya hirap mag decide which one will be a better buy. from what i've seen the focus will be faster than the impreza, but i'm sure when it comes to build quality and features the impreza will win. btw ken block went to CnC meet here in irvine cali with a focus rs, that car is a beast.
    here's the pics.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Seem to me the Focus is moving to be more BMWing , while the Impreza is COROLLAing

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I think we can compare based on looks muna and I prefer the Focus.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    looks alone, il take the focus.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    with the sky high prices of premium gas I'd take the turbo diesel Focus and install a set of KW variant3 coilovers making it a very enjoyable daily drive. This combo will even cost less than a turbo charged Subaru plus lower fuel cost and maintenance.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Masyado excited si mayles. Wala pa nga sa Pinas eh. Alam mo naman kung ano ngyayari sa mga kotse abot dito: tangal isang airbag dyan, tangalin ang navigation unit, tangal ABS, tangal konting ka-gwapuhan, etc.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pag looks alone and features (what I see in the US), sa Focus ako...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mukhang delikado impreza kay focus....even civic, altis.....elantra nalang baka mag click dito

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2012 subaru impreza or 2012 ford focus