The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Wow ! KulKid ka pala before. ^___________^

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by manephesz View Post

I'm now adding Honda City 1.5e as one of my options.
    Di naman ata same class ito with the Elantra and Altis? Civic ang pangtapat ng Honda

Sa Altis ako, esp if 1.6V

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by turboride View Post
    Fortuner, yes. Elantra is already at Ayala. May showroom dun. Clean Blue TOTL nakadisplay sa labas. Tapos sa likod 700++ na Sleek Silver. Usually makikita mo na nakapark mga bagong models ng Hyundai dun. Nauna din sila sa Sonata.
    And oh, yes.

You did mention the word " showroom " so I was just stating that is WAS NOT as you claimed by posting the image of HARI's website & address.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    forum drama.. kilangan natin more of these! Bwahaha..

*birdpoop
    I think sinama ni threadstart yan sa choices since the 1.5E is close to the base variant Civic, price-wise. Still, dapat nga siguro Civic nalang. Even with the new model out in the United States, I won't really mind purchasing a proven and tested model that looks good and performs even better.

*turboride
    Di estudyante yan si renzo. Lolona yan eh.. ako yun estudyante... working student lang nga :naughty2:

Can't resist maki-jab sa away.. haha.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^ Student sa umaga, Callboy sa gabi? :naughty2: :shhh:

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    forum drama.. kilangan natin more of these! Bwahaha..

*birdpoop
    I think sinama ni threadstart yan sa choices since the 1.5E is close to the base variant Civic, price-wise. Still, dapat nga siguro Civic nalang. Even with the new model out in the United States, I won't really mind purchasing a proven and tested model that looks good and performs even better.

*turboride
    Di estudyante yan si renzo. Lolona yan eh.. ako yun estudyante... working student lang nga :naughty2:

Can't resist maki-jab sa away.. haha.
    You don't sound like a college student. Its either you're a law or MBA student, tama ba?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    ^ Student sa umaga, Callboy sa gabi? :naughty2: :shhh:
    :shhh: wag mo naman ako ipahalata

Quote Originally Posted by turboride View Post
    You don't sound like a college student. Its either you're a law or MBA student, tama ba?
    MBA student, close I guess. But I have no plans on pursuing my master degree anyhow. Wala sa style of typing ko yun idad ko... I get that alot of time

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yeah it's funny how people judge one another by just looking at the way they type.

*jhnkvn : Kaya ka pala mayaman ha ! Callboy sa gabi. :hysterical:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Exclusive callboy ng Hooter Philippines :naughty2: teka, ang layo na ng topic natin baka ako pa mapagalitan nito.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    :shhh: wag mo naman ako ipahalata

MBA student, close I guess. But I have no plans on pursuing my master degree anyhow. Wala sa style of typing ko yun idad ko... I get that alot of time
    *jhnkvn - nag MBA din ako a decade ago but stopped. masmaganda if you have at least 2-3 years working experience to better relate with the subjects.

*renzo - its not judging, kid. its called profiling. its what i do for money so pasensya na kung nagamit ko sayo. there are a lot of other things i can tell about you. pero wag na lang. baka mabangasan ang bigtime reputation mo dito.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS A/T or 2011 Toyota Altis 1.6G A/T