New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

Anyways, di ko marerecommend ang L3FB. Rode in one when we were still checking out for houses back 2007 [SIZE=1]-, there was this house kasi that offered a free " ride " papunta sa units nila. -,[/SIZE] Sa likod ako nakasakay nun. It was a back and forth trip and medyo malayo yung houses. The ride was very bumpy. Aircon is not that good. Hindi kaya yung afternoon sun. And nakakahilo.

The versa van on the other hand is more tolerable. Pero bumpy pa rin if you're seated at the last row. A/C is so-so, hindi din ganun kalakas as compared to the Urvan pero mas kaya niya afternoon sun compared to the FB as long as ipapartner mo siya w/ SUPER BLACK tint.
    If ever sasakay ako ng L300FB, i'll usually go with the driver side kasi pag nag hard braking sa likod, magsisilide ako sa katabi (this usually happens sa mga school services namin). Tama ka, the L300FB is too old. Weak aircon at the back (kaya most L300 Services sa school namin open window), tapos i got the chance to use the radio (2010 model) one time papuntang sa isang journalism contest, ang BAGAL ng pagtransition ng radyo!!

Kaya, I'll rather get the Kia KC or the Hyundai H100.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    If ever sasakay ako ng L300FB, i'll usually go with the driver side kasi pag nag hard braking sa likod, magsisilide ako sa katabi (this usually happens sa mga school services namin). Tama ka, the L300FB is too old. Weak aircon at the back (kaya most L300 Services sa school namin open window), tapos i got the chance to use the radio (2010 model) one time papuntang sa isang journalism contest, ang BAGAL ng pagtransition ng radyo!!

Kaya, I'll rather get the Kia KC or the Hyundai H100.

Ye, I'm never used to sitting at the back. But at that instance, I had to. The broker was sitting up front.

I would've recommended the pregio but I have no experiences with the low-end variants as we own the TOTL variant that came with captain chairs.

However, if their engine is just the same ... I'd say add this to your list. A/C is cool. Ride is comfortable. Acceleration is so-so but top speed is adequate. 120kph w/ aircon & w/ passengers. Couldn't go any further though.

Hope the TS won't mind if we're talking about different units here. We're just " opening " him to other alternatives.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yes, I'll say the same about the L300. Before, when I was back in high school the school service was an L300. Yung aircon laging sira, and hindi siya malamig at maingay pa. NHR-PV siguro pwede din.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

Ye, I'm never used to sitting at the back. But at that instance, I had to. The broker was sitting up front.

I would've recommended the pregio but I have no experiences with the low-end variants as we own the TOTL variant that came with captain chairs.

However, if their engine is just the same ... I'd say add this to your list. A/C is cool. Ride is comfortable. Acceleration is so-so but top speed is adequate. 120kph w/ aircon & w/ passengers. Couldn't go any further though.

Hope the TS won't mind if we're talking about different units here. We're just " opening " him to other alternatives.
    Isuzu IPV?? Pwede

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Sir advice lang KIA KC 2700 na lang kunin mo. School bus business ko, gamit kong unit kia kc 2700, 2002 mdl very reliable sya wala sakit ng ulo less maintenance pa. Sir subok ko na yun pati mga kasamahan ko kia kc 2700 din gamit. Sa engine, underchasis, aircon ok lahat, wala ako na encounter na overheat, saka mas malapad kesa H100.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Buhayin ko lang ang thread. Im looking to purchase either h100 or urvan. Both will be second hand. In the market, cheaper and easier to find ang urvan and im thinking i can just strip the carpet and remove the seats to have a big boxy cargo space. Ok lang ba sia to use commercially? It will be hauling light construction materials like tiles, plywood, basically stuff you can buy in wilcon and home depot. Occasionally, it will also be used to haul some debris. So my question is, which would be a better fit for the job, urvan or h100? Out na l300fb cos prone to asbu. Elf and canter is out din because sa office parking ito ipapark and occasionally i may have to drive it. Please advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Buhayin ko lang ang thread. Im looking to purchase either h100 or urvan. Both will be second hand. In the market, cheaper and easier to find ang urvan and im thinking i can just strip the carpet and remove the seats to have a big boxy cargo space. Ok lang ba sia to use commercially? It will be hauling light construction materials like tiles, plywood, basically stuff you can buy in wilcon and home depot. Occasionally, it will also be used to haul some debris. So my question is, which would be a better fit for the job, urvan or h100? Out na l300fb cos prone to asbu. Elf and canter is out din because sa office parking ito ipapark and occasionally i may have to drive it. Please advice!

the urvan gets my vote.
    la lang.. koreyana kasi yung isa.

but personally,a pick up appears to be the type of vehicle you need.
    put in a canopy, for security and weather protection.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 28th, 2018 at 07:52 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the urvan gets my vote.
    la lang.. koreyana kasi yung isa.

but personally,a pick up appears to be the type of vehicle you need.
    put in a canopy, for security and weather protection.
    I already have a pickup e. I need to carry long and tall objects e without it stick out of the vehicle. A pickup cant do that especially with a canopy. Im leaning towards the urvan too. I think both of them can carry 1000kgs naman. Ive yet to measure lang if kasya 10ft objects sa urvan pero kasi sa h100 sabi kasya daw mga 10ft

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2011 H100 vs 2008 Urvan