New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    hi guys! i'm New here. i just need your opinion... which one will you choose, 2010 jazz or 2010 civic? i like the jazz for the ULT big space and the civic for the nice sedan. please help... thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i'd get the civic na, more space and it's a full sized car. pero the jazz is a really fun car, it's the only car left in the honda line up that's fun to drive.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    civic ako dito. though medyo tough choice since the jazz also performs well. iba pa rin civic para sakin...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    kung everyday use, i'd go for jazz. mas tipid. pero kung madalas ka out-of-town tapos meron ka pa pasahero,civic. parehas naman sila rapsa i-drive. depende nalang yun sa kung saan mo gagamitin.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    thanks guys for the speedy reply! I'm actually thinking of the same thing... that is why it's hard to decide. both of them are really good cars. the civic is a nice full sized sedan while the jazz is fun to drive also has a huge space when you fold the rear seats. thanks again!

BTW, if i choose the jazz what would you recommend, the 1.3MT or the 1.5AT? thanks!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    1.5AT ;) Iba pa rin tindig ng 1.5V saakin.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    no question... if the 1.5 a/t is with in your budget and im guessing that it is kasi you can afford the civic go for more power. hehe

and yung a/t ng honda ngayon is much better than the CVT kasi dami issue ng CVT. yung now, i havent heard anything bad about the tranny of honda.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    * foresterx, pista ni jon, renzo, archie
    thank you for your replies!

* archie, renzo
    how can we justify naman yung 100k difference between the 1.3 and 1.5?
    what are the 1.5at selling point?

thanks again!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    same tayo ng problem pinagdaanan ko din yan. gusto gusto ko talaga civic because of the power that will give to me when im in hurry lol. but the question san kaba madalas kung parati ka lang sa city driving mag jazz ko mas matipid siya pinaka mataas ko consumption is 21.1 km/l. siyaka ang dami niya parts sa labas ganun din aman ang civic. naka 1.3 mt ako na jazz eto lang masasabi ko hindi siya underpowerd. kung hindi mo naman iniisip yung gas mo magcivic ka good buy yang dalawa na yan for me.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rcbolt View Post
    * archie, renzo
    how can we justify naman yung 100k difference between the 1.3 and 1.5?
    what are the 1.5at selling point?

thanks again!
    para sakin A/T and 1.5 engine is enough selling point. hehe

usually kasi difference ng m/t sa a/t around 50k then add the more powerful engine... panalo na for me. im not that all familiar with all the features pero alam ko better mags na rin 1.5 against 1.3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2010 jazz or civic?!?