New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If you want a fresher vehicle, get the Xtrail.

But frankly, the design is still not " getting " me fully. I'm still trying to appreciate it's looks, quite hard to tell you unlike of course the Tucson ix which was " love at first sight " so to tell.

The escape however is a nice vehicle, I liked it ... really. Especially if it's white, blue or black. But then again, if you like a fresher and newer car the Xtrail would be the best bet.

The CX-7 and the iX are cars that are quite hard to ignore, too. So you might want to take a look at those two.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sarap ng problema mo boss, hehe.

important ba 4x4? if so, xtrail.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    +1 for Xtrail, no idea why pero kahit luma ang itchura gwapo pa din ang dating para sakin.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    sarap ng problema mo boss, hehe.

important ba 4x4? if so, xtrail.
    Hindi importante 4x4, 4x2 lang kasi more on city driving lang and once an year byahe sa province. Bago di ba engine ng xtrail, ung cvt, kaya lang matipid kaya sa gas dahil bago na engine compared sa dati?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I just saw the new Escape on the road and the new X-Trail sa Megamall - based on looks the X-Trail gets it for me.

I'm just wondering how many facelifts the Escape has had, maybe a new model is just around the corner which adds another tick for the X-Trail, for me anyway.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Mas rugged kasi design ng Xtrail kaya attractive pa rin sya for many people.

OT:
    For the info of others, one major disadvantage of the new Tucson to me is the rear seats cannot recline backwards. Unless you like sitting up straight for long drives, this won't be an issue. Seats are a little hard for me but the quality of the plastic is good. Probably better than the CRV.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    OT:
    For the info of others, one major disadvantage of the new Tucson to me is the rear seats cannot recline backwards. Unless you like sitting up straight for long drives, this won't be an issue. Seats are a little hard for me but the quality of the plastic is good. Probably better than the CRV.
    True. For me yan ang lamang nung CR-V sa Tucson.

But the seats of the CR-V are harder than the Tucson's.. Both Genuine Leather

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I agree with the hard seats of CRV. The one I rode wasn't leather seats and you begin to feel the pressure on your butt if you sit more than an hour.

I like the plastics used in the Tucson. It's not easily scratchable and has a very solid feel. The legroom in the rear seats are also good. No test drive unit at Fort either so that sucks.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    magkano ba ang escape base model? magkano naman xtrail na may cvt?

is there a cvt na xtrail na 4x2?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    the escape base model is less than P1M lang while the the X-Trail with CVT is around P1.3M ata. So big difference talaga.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2010 Ford Escape vs 2010 Nissan Xtrail