New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    2.5L engine kasi yun nilabas nila. Hopefully they will launch the 2.0L CVT Xtrail later this year. Tingin ko mga P1.2M lng yun.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ang pangit naman kasi ng ford escape dyan sa pinas, sana katulad ng ford escape dito sa north america, maganda.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    or 2010 Grand Vitara 2.4L 4X2.....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I've test driven both, and the XTrail is superior both in handling and suspension. Plus the CVT of the XTrail gives better fuel consumption.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

The CX-7 and the iX are cars that are quite hard to ignore, too. So you might want to take a look at those two.
    I think CX-7 is not classified as SUV, it's a crossover vehicle and same as tucson, correct me if I'm wrong. Offroad capability, escape and xtrail pa din yung parehong puwede, yan naman ang tempo ng dalawang yan eh na hindi kakayanin ng tucson and cx-7.

If you're on a budget, escape will do, real compact suv. Though lumang design na, perfected na ng Ford and tested na yan dahil sa sobrang tagal na.

Pero kung may pambili naman, Xtrail is the answer. Nice ride, handling, power, fuel efficient, cruise control (standard), cvt and last but not the least the best ang aircon.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    On fuel consumption, the Escape will give you roughly 6 km/liter on heavy traffic. I'm talking of the 2010 model 4x2. But like what they've said, it's not a cross-over but a real compact SUV. Power from the 2.3 liter engine is more than adequate and is good value for money. If the choice is between Escape and the non-cvt X-trail, I'll choose the former.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    OT, but, why not consider the Grand Vitara... very capable, very good brakes and precise steering..also has cruise, stereo controls on steering wheel.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruks_pt View Post
    OT, but, why not consider the Grand Vitara... very capable, very good brakes and precise steering..also has cruise, stereo controls on steering wheel.
    It's because the topic title say's:

2010 Ford Escape vs 2010 Nissan Xtrail
    Baket kelangan pa lumayo kung 2 lang naman pinagpipilian?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by the one View Post
    ang pangit naman kasi ng ford escape dyan sa pinas, sana katulad ng ford escape dito sa north america, maganda.

Ang ganda nga ng US Escape comapred to the ASEAN. I guess naka bawi din mga 'kano kasi ang pangit ng Focus (prior to the ONE FORD Focus released just last month in the US) nila mas maganda yung atin...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    maganda talaga yan USDM escape, ilan beses din ako nasakay dyan sa amerika, yan din taxi sa manhattan, and guess what hybrid pa!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2010 Ford Escape vs 2010 Nissan Xtrail