Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by docpete View Post
    naalala ko tuloy si babalu

ako si skeletor

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    ako si skeletor
    mukhang urgent na sa honda to start thinking about facelift. imagine nyo nacompare kay skeletor

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    highly doubt mag-facelift yan. both the new civic and crv today are revolutionary in form. unlike others na puro evolutionary lang

in the end it will be the younger generation who will continue the trend. just like the esi and the vti civic. parehong-odd looking when first introduced.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    una pangit crv sakin, pero now ok naman.

with the almost 500k price difference crv na ako, unless i have more than 4 kids which aint gonna happen hehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    ako si skeletor
    Ako ung mga sasakyan sa sentai na "Maskman"

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sante Fe! I'm a non-conformist, besides, there has been a lot of raves about the Sta. Fe.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Santa Fe 2.2 Crdi syempre. I'm here in Qatar with my 5 month old 2007 CRV...Hindi talaga ako nagagandahan.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    The only thing that got me going for the Sta Fe is the very robust diesel engine, which has no delays or hesistation whatsoever when floored.

Design, aesthetic, and engineering wise, IMO, Honda still has the edge. But I wouldn't be surprised if Hyundai made an even better predecessor to this Sta Fe in 4-5 yrs time.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    The only thing that got me going for the Sta Fe is the very robust diesel engine, which has no delays or hesistation whatsoever when floored.

Design, aesthetic, and engineering wise, IMO, Honda still has the edge. But I wouldn't be surprised if Hyundai made an even better predecessor to this Sta Fe in 4-5 yrs time.
    sorry OT... pero diba may Veracruz na? ito ata pang-flagship SUV ng Hyundai...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2007 CRV or 2.2 Hyundai Sante Fe?