New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    [QUOTE=Psylocke;628357]Kahit yung MT na 1.3 walang hatak! QUOTE]

i beg to disagree i own one and sa tingin ok lang ang pulling power niya considering na mabigat ang weight ng car. I'll already try to run this car at 170km/h *5000rpm with 4 passengers, still the engine is very quiet and very stable yung car.

ayaw ko lang eh malakas sa gas 6-7km/l (city driving) with 10500 km mileage already

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's the effect of having a small engine and a big car. One thing I don't like about Nissan (as a former Nissan owner), is that the airconditioning is so strong that it has a drastic effect on fuel consumption, especially if you have a small engine.

Me? I used to own a 1.3 Sentra, and comments from other owners who moved up to the GSX are that it isn't as peppy as the old FE. Still, it can't be any worse than the 1.6 Focus.

Tutal naman, in traffic, a 1.3 is okay, it's only above 60 km/h that you'll feel the difference.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Basta, wag yung matic na 1.3... walang hatak!
    Niky, I drive a Pajero now. Wala na atang mas wawala pa ng hatak dito. Kahit yung Picanto 1.1 A/T kapag dala ko feeling ko naka-sportscar na ko.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Niky, I drive a Pajero now. Wala na atang mas wawala pa ng hatak dito. Kahit yung Picanto 1.1 A/T kapag dala ko feeling ko naka-sportscar na ko.
    Ahem... Crosswind. Nothing can beat that, not even a Pajero. At least mine's not automatic. You can drive at full throttle and still not find any acceleration.

Super OT.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    OT-er:

have you tried a turbodiesel Sportage matic. worst.

bttt

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
2006 Sentra 1.6(gsx m/t) or Optra  1.6(m/t)