New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    nya ha ha ha!

sabi ko na nga ba.

for those who would gamble on a honda city, check the chassis, underchassis, floor matting and even roofing for rusts and deterioration before buying. face-lifted lang yon, so chances are, that "premier" is the same old, lemon honda city stocked for years in the warehouse kasi di nabebenta. kaya kinalawang.

if you see some metal sheets plastered or welded on the matting, either butas or corroded portion yon. inayos na lang.

and read well the warranty booklet: noise (inlcuding rattling sound coming from the dashboard) and vibration "within honda's standards" (very poor standar) and occuring only on certain conditions (on honda knows what are these conditions). alam kasi nila ang problema na ito at di nila maayos-ayas, kaya ini-exclude that lang nila sa warranty.

nya ha ha ha!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi! Bonzai!

We have a Jazz and a cousin of mine has a City. IMHO, I'd still pick the Jazz, mainly due to it's cargo flexibility and overall fun-to-drive factor. It is also small enough to manuever in traffic but very spacious on the inside.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    The Dealer itself can be a problem Specially the Ayala Owned CASAs.

If you really want a Honda go for the Yuchengco guys.

Honda Manila

And goodluck too! hehehehehe
    Hi Max,

I'm just curious: what are the would-be problems one can experience in Ayala-owned Honda dealers?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
"2006 honda jazz 1.5 cvt or new honda city"